I can't,sorry

Cheryl~(once in a long time lol)

I woke up from mine and Toni's nap I started thinking about scenarios that could happen when Toni woke up.
Toni was still holding me from on top of me I still love her I had been and I still am I just have been through a lot with Adriana and she would kill to have me and I don't want that with Toni.
This was also my first time getting laid in a long time and Toni is still a minor that could cause us a problem but for now we'll just have to hide it I don't know if Toni knows that though.
Toni started shifting in her sleep I looked back up to face her,her eyes shutter open I smiled at her as a smile appeared on her face as she turned her head to look at me.

"Did you sleep good this time"I asked her

"With you here I did and cause of surten thing that happened before my nap"she smirked

I giggled looking at her she still had that spark in her eyes that she had when I looked at her eyes before.

"Well I think we need to talk about what's going to happen now"I said to her.

"Ok but what exactly is that"she sat up I followed and she stayed on my lap.

"It about how we can't go public cause your still a minor that if people knew I would cause problems"I explained to her.

"Shit I honestly forgot about that your eyes fix ever problem anyway"she said smiling at me making me go red.

"Ok but this is serious so only tell inner circle people only cause anyone else could say something"I told her.

"Ok so the people here and what about Adriana"she asked.

"I don't know I can't break up with her now"I told her.

"Does she hurt you or something"she asked me with a serious face.

"No it just we've been through a lot"I lied.

"You don't seem to sure about that and if she even dares to put a hand on you I'll kill her"she said like she was about to literally kill some one.

"No it's not that it's just one of her friends told me she is gonna propose but I don't know when"I confessed.

"Oh"she paused "what does THAT mean for us now"she asked in a sad tone.

"Like I said before I don't know"I replied but the face expression one her was about to make me cry.

"I sorry Toni I still love you but I can't just break up with her"I said to her when she got out of the bed. 

"Yea no its fine to just say yes"she stopped "and throw away my heart"she whispered I felt bad.

Cause not only was this the second time I did some thing like this it also right after we had sex and confessed our feelings which only made matters worse.
Toni put on a black shirt and got some hoodie on top and gave me old black jeans and a white shirt then walked out the room I got out of bed and got dressed though I already had my clothes here but I wanted to wear her clothes.
I put it on then a phone vibrated I thought it was mine so I checked but it wasn't then I saw Toni's phone on the night stand she got a text from 'Lauren-J😶‍🌫️' I don't know who it is but it said "are you busy I want to hang out again"
I don't know who this is but I know I'm not going to like her.

Toni~(again)

I had to get out of the room for a while I couldn't be in there after Cheryl is refusing to break up with her girlfriend it's annoying and I don't know but Cheryl seemed as if she was lying when I asked if Adriana did anything to her.
Now I was down by the bar and arcade I wanted to get a drink so I got a pink lemonade with some alcohol then I got a bunch more drinks and got caught by Veronica.
She took me up to my room I saw Cheryl on her phone smiling like a crazy person and that the last I remember.