𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 - 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 • 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 •

´´´´´´´´´´

"I found you."

That three words were enough for Jimin to break down completely. His heart felt like it got ripped out from his chest and was completely getting stopped on, and he wants it to stop. He doesn't know why he was crying so hard, no matter how much he tried he couldn't stop either. The thought of losing Taehyung was breaking him. He fisted Taehyung shirt tightly and buried his face on Taehyung shoulder. Tears that were cascading down his cheeks, seemed like it won't stop anytime soon. 

Taehyung was no different from Jimin, his hold around Jimin was tight, and he was scared if he even loosened his hold, Jimin will go far away from him. He didn't want to let go of Jimin, even though that's what should he be doing right now, but he didn't care, He just didn't. He wanted to forget all his problems, all his worries. He wanted to forget that he has a weak heart. . . Just for one night. One night. 

That's not selfish, is it? Wanting to escape reality for just one night is not too much to ask, is it?

 Of course, not.

Both the boys didn't have a good life growing up, they were constantly tested by life.

Jimin lost his family, losing everyone around you could do loads on you. Jimin always felt like it was unfair. He made it, then why didn't his father and brother make it? Jimin always felt like he shouldn't even be living this life he was living, he found it unfair that he gets to live, but not his father and brother. No matter how many smiles he flashed to people, he was always left with a broken heart. 

Then Taehyung magically appeared in his life, the connection he shared with Taehyung was nothing like the connection he shared with others. It was different and beautiful. Taehyung made him feel like he mattered, in these 5-6 months of knowing Taehyung, he never once made Jimin feel alone. Jimin didn't understand why, but Taehyung presence was just enough to lighten his mood up, no matter how sad or down he was.

He would be damned if he lost Taehyung. 

Taehyung was always lonely. His dad always out on business trips, not getting any love from his mother. Disappointment was a name given to him by his mother, In his 25 years of his life, he constantly worked so hard to hear that "I'm proud of you," from the mouth of his mother, but he heard none, no matter how much he tried. . . it was always not enough for her. Then he had to find out that his father was not even his real father and that he was just a mistake that his mom made, he felt like he was living in a lie this whole time.

 He just wanted a normal life without this heart condition. He just wanted to  be happy, and just like in time, like an angel, Jimin entered his life. No matter how much worried he was, Jimin smile always brightened his mood up. The way his eyes always shrunk while smiling, the way Jimin face lightens up while smiling soothed Taehyung heart. To be honest, everything about Jimin made him happy— the way he blushes, the way he smiles, the way he cares about people, the way his silver hair sway along with the wind, even the way he gets mad—  Taehyung loved it, he really did. 

He really. . . 

likes Jimin. 

"Taehyung please. . ." Jimin cried out, holding Taehyung tightly, "Don't go, please. . . just don't go," Taehyung pulled out and looked at Jimin, who was sobbing and that only cut Taehyung's heart. He didn't want to see him crying, and the fact he was crying for him, made him blame himself. He cupped Jimin cheeks and wiped his tears with the pad of his thumbs. 

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for making you cry," he mumbled, his eyes brimming with tears. He wanted to walk away right now, he swore he won't see Jimin after this day, so why is he still here? If he doesn't walk away, he wouldn't be able to walk away. Ever. 

Turn around and walk away, Taehyung. Just do it. It's for the best, remember?

His mind screamed at him, every part of his body screamed  at him to turn around and leave, but Taehyung couldn't. He just stood there, his eyes boring into Jimin eyes. Taehyung lips started wobbling as he inhaled a deep breath.

Without thinking anything, he leaned closer to Jimin face, and hesitated for a second, before he captured Jimin lips in his. 

Jimin eyes widened as he stood there frozen for a minute, before letting his eyes fall close, as a stray tear escaped from the corner of his closed eyelid. Without himself realizing, he found himself kissing Taehyung back. Taehyung trailed his hand down from Jimin cheeks and placed it on Jimin waist, while Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyung neck, standing on his toes. Both the boy's hair swayed along with the cold breeze as the moon shone brightly over them.

Jimin and Taehyung lips moved in sync and Jimin truly felt blissful. He felt as if his heart was ablaze. Tears were leaking down Taehyung eyes , which he didn't care to stop. At this moment, he forgot he just had a chest pain few hours back, he forgot that doctor informed him that he might have a heart transplant, he forgot everything because at this moment, the only person that was invading his mind was Jimin. 

But it only lasted for a few minutes, as Taehyung realized what the hell he was doing, he immediately pulled away, making Jimin open his eyes, his eyes widening and he immediately untangled his arms from Taehyung, "Taehyung I. . ."

"Shit," Taehyung cursed, taking a step back from Jimin, "This was not supposed to happen. I'm supposed to stay away from you," Jimin looked at him confusingly, "Stay away from me? What do you mean?" Taehyung looked at Jimin, panic filling his eyes, "I'm so sorry that I came in your life, I'm sorry that I got close to you, I'm sorry for hiding my identity from you, I'm sorry for hiding a lot of things from you, I'm sorry for kissing you, and I'm so sorry for liking you more than a friend."

Jimin eyes widened as he watched Taehyung drop to his knees, lowering his head, tears cascading down his cheeks, his lips quivering. 

I'm so sorry for liking you more than a friend.

Were the only words that kept ringing in his head. He kneeled down, and he placed his hands under Taehyung chin, and lifted his head to look at him, but Taehyung shook his head, wiping his tears harshly, "Just forget this ever happened, please." was the last thing he mumbled, before getting up and running away, leaving Jimin alone. Jimin was too shocked to stand up and run after him, he just watched Taehyung leaving as another tear slid down his cheeks, mumbling the words. 

"You can't just run away after confessing to me, Taehyung" 

▬▬

Uh huh. 

edited.