46

(NEW HOUSE ABOVE)
(CHAPTER NSFW-ISH???SPICY)

Y/n's POV

"Y/n!! Baby!"

I tense up and felt my self hyperventilating, sweat trickling down my forehead.

"Rin!?"

"Hey-"

"You're alive!?"

"I-I am? Baby- you were having a nightmare! You were shaking and whimpering in your sleep! Are you okay?"

"Why does this dreams keep happening to me! It sucks! First I dreamed that I came back from the states you were with someone else and you forgot about me and second! You cheated on me with my bestfriend! And third my dad arranged me on a marriage with kuroo! Taking me away from you! And fourth You DIED!!"

Suna was shocked after hearing what y/n told him. It was true tho. Nah I'm joking.

"Hey it's okay... It's okay... I'm here"

"You're here... I'm glad that you're here"

"First, I would never forget about you, second, I could never cheat on you, you're the most beautiful girl I ever laid eyes on, and third, I would never give up on you if your dad will do something like that... I won't let anybody take you away from me, and lastly, I'm here."

"Please don't ever leave me... "

"I won't and you know that already, since the day I met you I knew that you were going to be the love of my life, you're stuck with me, my love"He said and chuckled before giving me a peck on the lips.

He wiped away my tears and cupped my face. "Everything must come to an end, but my ending will always be with you"

"Why must you become so soft everytime I cry"I said while laughing. "I'll be happy to have an ending with you though"

"Oh! Come on! It's six in the morning you guys! Suna we have a game to catch!"Atsumu said while pouting and leaning himself on the door.

"Why must you ruin everything huh!?"Osamu scolded him.

That's right, atsumu and suna are on the Japan National Volleyball Team.

(That's yours and suna's room u could change it if u want another color tho)

Author's POV

"You're probably wondering "Wut da hell!?! When did they become rich?!" Well you see.

"Atsumu Miya became an Professional Athlete along with suna."

'Osamu Miya became a wonderful chef and his business with his and his mom's onigiri store are a great success."

"And Y/n Miya, well soon to be Mrs. Suna, became a wonderful (Career) and makes a lot of money."