Ending

I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE.

Y/n's POV

Here I am waiting for our flight.

We'll be leaving japan today.

My wedding will be held in paris.

I would be happy to be married there... But I'm not marrying the man that I love.

6 hours earlier

"Mori.. I want you to give suna this letter and tell him I'll be waiting for him at the airport if he wants to see me one last time"
I said to komori, holding back my tears.

"I will... Goodluck and have a safe trip on your wedding and trip"He said and gave me a smile while patting my back.

"I will"

__________

Suna's POV

I'm at practice right now still thinking of
y/n.

Has she left yet?

My thoughts were then interrupted by komori.

"Y/n wanted me to give you this letter... She said she'll be waiting at the airport if you still want to see her one last time... "Komori said.

"Thanks mori... Appreciate it"

"Yeah! No worries just don't sulk okay?"He joked.

After that I opened y/n's letter.

The letter smelled like her perfume.

To my dear Rintarou,

You may be reading this by the time I will move back to paris. Trust me. I really didn't want to leave you and please don't blame yourself for what you did. You may think that I won't forgive for cheating on me but believe me I already forgave you, So please enjoy your life and take care of yourself, I will not be around anymore and I can't take care of you. Look out for your mental health, I don't want you to experience breaking down again, not that I'm not with you to comfort and assure you that everything will be okay. I am okay for you to love someone new even though I know it will pain me but I know you're more hurt that I am marrying someone. Just promise me by the time I come back... You'll be there waiting for me?  I hope you don't get tired of waiting.

My heart will forever be yours, Just like a work of art my love for you will last forever.

Love, Y/n♡

Author's POV

How could you think that he'll love someone?!

He promised himself that he won't love someone that isn't you.

His love belongs to you. And only you.

He's not okay to love someone else after what he did.

It will only feel like he's cheating again.

So he won't love someone.

He will.

He promised.

He will wait for you even if it took you years to comeback.

Even if he's old and wrinkly, he'll wait for you.