21

PAST[THE DAY Y/N WAS SENT TO THE HOSPITAL]

Author's POV

Y/n was in coma for a week and this made her mom and brothers worried.

They tried to visit her but her mom is busy with her store because if she won't work she can't pay for her daughter's hospital bills, as for her brothers they were busy for finals.

Lilah's mom, Lilah and krizler are the only one who visits her.

All of her bestfriends were also volleyball players and they were all busy for finals.

Even kuroo didn't visit her.

Lilah and krizler is really eager to know what cause y/n this.

They kept meddling and bugging kuroo to tell them what happened to them

But kuroo always gave them the silent treatment.

But one day mina the worker at the cafe who is also one of y/n's bestfriend and also the one who saw the whole scene. (You know Mina from BNHA/MHA yeah that's her! I love mina💖).

Mina explained what really happened to
Y/n.

This made lilah and krizler furious for what kuroo did.

After a week of being in a coma, y/n woke up.

Y/n woke up without anyone in her room.

She took out her phone and checked the time.

"It's been a week... I've been in coma for a week..."

Kuroo walked in carrying a bouquet of
y/n's favorite flower.

"I'm sorry"kuroo said softly as he took a seat beside her bed.

Y/n sat up trying not to let her tears roll down her eyes.

Everything!

Everything was a lie!

"Why would you lie?"Y/n whispered softly.

You could hear the pain in her voice.

She looked at her hands to avoid eye contact with kuroo.

"Do you love me?"She asked him. Not noticing the tears are already flowing down her cheeks.

"We're done... You don't need to explain... I already saw that you kissed her.. that was enough evidence"Y/n chuckled while crying and continued to talk. "You said don't worry about her 'cuz you won't replace me... But here we are..
Who am I kidding.. I'm just your bestfriend to her right? The day you said you can't tell her that we're already dating even though you've been friends with her since your first year highschool made me doubt.. Why would you tell your volleyball teammates that we're dating even though you barely trust them."Y/n said still crying.

Kuroo was guilty for what he did.

He promised!

He promised he wouldn't hurt her!

Y/n continued to talk to kuroo.

"I got my driver's license last week, Just like we always talked about 'cause you were so excited for me to finally drive up to your house but the day I drove to the suburbs crying 'cause you weren't around..

And you're probably with that blonde girl
Who always made me doubt
She's so much older than me
She's everything I'm insecure about"

Y/n kept crying and crying.