12

Suna's POV

"Well you see suna, when we were kids the three of us were inseparable until we found out that our so called father cheated on mom, actually it was y/n who saw him making out with another woman... It gave her trauma seeing her so called father kissing another girl besides her mom, she went to tell mom and mom kinda believed her cause the past few months her so called husband comes home late and always seem busy.."Atsumu said with angry expression.

"Mom decided to visit gran2 gramps since it was Christmas that day but dad didn't go with us cuz he told us that he was busy, since all the roads are closed due to the heavy snow that it may cause an accident we decided to just go home and visit them in the morning"Osamu said.

"When we got home we saw clothes splatter across the living room, ofcourse being kids mom said that we should stay outside since we heard incoherent noices, Mom decided to check it out while the three of us are waiting outside the house... Then suddenly we heard mom scream and glass shuttering we ran inside to check on mom, and there he is with another woman in their mom's shared bed... Y/N suddenly yelled at the girl she yelled"

"You!!! You're the one who kissed my dad!! You! You!"y/n yelled as she cried.

"I can see the anger in her eyes as if she wants to kill the girl ofcourse me and samu are both angry too... But for n/n it gave her nightmares and trauma but lucky for her she got over it"Atsumu said.

"He left the house when we caught him cheating... After 3months we were out budget... Mom couldn't find a job that has a high payment since we were just relying on him since he has a high payment but then he sold the house since it's his name that written on the contract not mom's, so the four of us decided to move in to gran2 and gramps house for awhile... But then n/n got a scholarship in nekoma and that's where we gey seperated"Osamu continued what atsumu was telling.

"Both me and samu got a lot of sponsors when we were playing volleyball in middle school, So mom decided to save up some money to build her own onigiri store... Wait you only asked us why n/n can't date anyone? Yet we told out whole past"Atsumu said and laughed with samu.

"Well before n/n could live in tokyo mom told her that she won't date a guy until she finish college cuz mom don't want to happen what happened to her and mom scolded us not to play with girls feeling... And that's why we are being overprotective over n/n cuz who knows if she'll get attached to any one and get hurt... We don't wanna see our princess crying ya know?"Osamu said.

"Oh, well sorry for what happened to your mom in the past"I said while I pat their shoulder.

"Well time to pick up n/n in the train station, let's go"I added.

December 25 2020❤

I hope y'all having a great and happy christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL💖💖

Short but I just want a chapter that'll explain y/n's past🙂🙂🙂❤