I wait until nobody's looking and transform into somebody that I walk past, I now have a completely different look, I should shapeshift more often.

Now it's time to put my acting skills to the test,
I clear my throat before beginning.

"Ahhh oh my goodness not the president!"
I attempt to sound scared as I run down the road waving my hands in the air, the only thing I succeeded in doing was looking delusional.

Seeing as to how my acting skills weren't as good as I thought they were, I run into a nearby alleyway and spatial jump to Elliott's.

Weirdly enough, everybody was already there. They were all listening to the news, apart from Klaus, he's probably upstairs somewhere.

I sit on the bottom of the stairs and decide to listen to the news as well, it isn't like I had anything better to do with my time anyway.

'Authorities are asking for help identifying several persons of interest at Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination. The FBI believes they may have be acting in concert of the alleged shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald'

The news puts up a picture of Lee Harvey Oswald on the screen, I grimace in Wry amusement at how awful the picture looked, seriously they could have at least gotten his good side.

'Vanya Hargreaves wanted in connection with the deaths of several FBI agents inside the Federal building at Dealey Plaza'

The news than shows a photo of Vanya and I scoff, earning the glares of my family.

"Those FBI freaks deserve what was handed to him, they were torturing Vanya, they best be lucky I wasn't there, I would have somehow reincarnated them and then killed them again"
I tell everyone and Diego nods in approval.

'A Cuban exile known only as Diego-'
The news continues and shows a picture of Diego on screen.

"Cuban?"
Diego and I question in unison as the TV continues.

'-who recently escaped from the Holbrook Sanitarium'

'A bare-knuckle boxer with suspected mafia ties who fights under the alias King Kong'
The screen shows a picture of Luther and Luther has a embarrassed expression plaster his face.

'Allison Chestnut, a Negro radical responsible for instigating and organizing the recent riots at Stadtler's lunch counter'
A picture of Alison holding a sign flashes on screen and I stand up slowly, rubbing my hands together.

"All right I'm going to need the address of these news anchors, don't worry I'm not going to hurt them, I just want to talk, you know question them as to why blatantly disgracing my family on live television"
I tell everyone and I get many protests from my family in response.

"Fine"
I sit back down with a huff and continue to watch the TV.

'And finally, Klaus, The controversial cult leader and known tax evader'
I luagh loudly at this one.

'The FBI is asking the public to be on the lookout for these unidentified children, who they believe are being held hostage by the suspected terrorist network'

The TV shows a picture of me struggling to cradle three coffee cups at once and a picture of Five leaning over the fence, shouting at someone.

Five shrugs,
"Well it's true, I do feel like I'm being held hostage most days"
He states blankly and I chuckle.

"God, I hate that photo"
Diego complains, clearly not caring about the fact that he is wanted by the FBI.

"They're saying I instigated the riot? That's umbilivable"
Alison scoffs.

"Look, the good news is that we restore the timeline and we stopped doomsday so-"
Luther begins before getting cut off by Diego.

"Yeah, bunch of real goddamn heroes, We let Kennedy die"
Diego tells everyone.

When Christmas time comes around I'm going to go on eBay and buy Diego a JFK coloring book, maybe it'll make him feel better about the loss of his love.

"Yeah, and now we're officially the most wanted people in the world, the FBI is after us, the Dallas Police the, secret service, it's only a matter of time before they hunt us down here"
Alison tells all of us as Klaus comes down the stairs.

"Well we're are we supposed to go?"
Vanya questions.

A/n:

Ughhhh, I was supposed to update the other day but I got sidetracked, stupid Wattpad books.

Mining dictionary:

Kink: a person's unusual sexual preference.

Today's question:

Favorite cake flavor?

Mine is red velvet cake, it's very good.

Have a great day!