Home decor

Flash back:

Nobody's pov:

"Nietzsche once said, man is as a rope stretched between the animal and the superhuman"
Reginald stands along side Vanya at the top of a tall stair case, reading from a book.

"A rope over an abyss it is a dangerous crossing, a dangerous looking back, a dangerous trembling and halting"

All of the children apart from Y/n and Vanya wait at the bottom of the stair case for there signal,
Reginald motions to Vanya and she blows a whistle.

They all scurry up the stairs in attempt to be the first at the top,
Five spatial jumps in the end and gets to the top first.

While this is all happening Y/n lays unconscious in the infirmary,
Recovering from her injuries that she had received from her fathers latest experiment.

"As much as you must strive for individual greatness and strive you must"

"For it won't come to you in its own accord"

"You must also remember there is no individual stronger than the collective"

Diego sits in the chair having an umbrella logo tattooed onto his wrist,
Y/n sits besides him doing her best to comfort her brother.
Alison and Klaus hold onto each other while crying from the excessive pain on their wrists.

"The ties that bond you together make you stronger than when you are alone"

"They will make you impervious to the pain and hardship the world will thrust upon you"

"And believe me when I tell you"
"Life will be hard"

"It will be painful"

After having the umbrella academy tattoo affixed on her wrist,
Y/n makes her way to the stairs.

She walks up to Vanya and gently takes her hand,
"Come on V"

She bring Vanya into her room and sits her down at her desk,
She rolls up Vanya's sleeve before grabbing a black marker.
Y/n carefully draws the same tattoo that she has amongst her wrist,

"There"
She closes the cap of the marker,
"Now you get one to V"
Vanya was so happy that at least someone was always going to be there for her,
They both smile brightly at one another before Y/n pulls Vanya into a hug.
"Its not fair your always left out"
"Yeah I know but at least I have you"

"We can accomplish anything when we set responsibility together"
Reginald sits on the side of Luther's bed as the young boy sleeps, he than puts a wire with a small suction cup upon his temple before leaving the room.

"This is what creates trust"
The wires come from underneath the door of each of the children's rooms and lead to Reginald's office,
He goes back and forth on his monitor checking the brain frequencies of the children as they slept.

"Together you will stand against the rain of evil"
When he switches to numbers 7 and 8, the beeping from the monitor intensifies and Reginald rights something down in his book.

End of flash back:

Your pov:

I was lost deep into my thoughts when a voice shook me out,
I turn around to see Five with a hand on my shoulder and a worried expression painted across his face.
"Are you ok?"
I simply nod.

I keep thinking back to yesterday when I could feel the energy in the room, how was I able to due this, why was I able to do this, how can I do it again?.

So many thoughts pass through me at once and there's only one real answer,
My father.

When he would do his experiments, it mainly just consisted of him making me using my powers until I passed out.
I was forced into the room with chair multiple times, but only once the lightning had worked.