Dream harem - Angsty fluff (Part 2/2)

Start from the beginning

Ink was also barely damaged, considering that he had a lot of practice fighting Error 24/7 back in the day.

Nightmare was the most hurt from protecting his team, Cross the second most hurt since he was much too reckless going in.

Horror, Dust, and Killer were about all the same amount of damaged, since they were watching each other's backs and helping each other — like a good mentally-healthy trio does.

Swap was definitely the third most hurt, considering he was also much too reckless. Swap wanted to help everyone, which lead to him getting hurt a lot.

On the contrary, most of the humans were very close to death. These magical skeletons definitely hurt them all, badly. But it wasn't necessarily a surprise — considering these were MAGICAL SKELETONS.

The humans that were most hurt had passed out, one or two of them 'passing out' forever.

The humans that were still standing was the one that did most of the damage to Nightmare and the one keeping Error held in the air.

"Wait. ERROR!" Ink said, before he looked at Error to find the human was running off with him. Ink growled, "No one can kidnap Error except me." Ink hissed, turning to ink in order to catch up and destroy the human that dared tried to run off.

While they were all distracted with Ink and Error, the last human left readied to strike at Nightmare again — looking to finish the job they started.

Nightmare realized a bit too late, getting hit to where he was on 1/?????? HP.

His tentacle went through their chest in a slightly late reaction, offing them immediately. Nightmare collapsed, passing out from the tiny thread he was holding on to. The negativity that everyone around him was now feeling helped with gaining back his HP, but it wasn't nearly as fast and as much as it would take to wake up Nightmare.

Dust, Horror, Killer, and Cross rushed to his side, panicking quite a bit. Swap blinked and was nervous right now, but he quickly got over it to help those four.

"C'mon, we've got to get him back to Dream. He'll be able to help." Swap said, surprisingly sounding a lot more confident than he was actually feeling!

Killer immediately opened a portal; Horror, Dust, and Cross carrying him through. Swap followed behind, Killer lastly going through — closing the portal behind them all.

Dream was happy from the sound of a portal opening, but that happiness was immediately taken away when he felt of their emotions. Dream got even more worried when he felt Nightmare's emotions to be extremely dim.

Dream quickly entered the room, seeing as Nightmare was on the couch — badly damaged. Seeing that made him look at everyone, in which he was very saddened by. Everyone had gotten hurt, so Dream slightly teared up.

Dream quickly wiped the tear away, getting back to the task at hand — which was to heal everyone, starting with Nightmare. Dream walked to Nightmare's side, gathering up all of his healing magic. Dream looked at Swap, a cold look on his face. "Explain, now." Dream demanded, starting on healing Nightmare's entire body.

Swap blinked and cleared his throat nervously, "Well, we were a-ambushed by a group of.. h-humans." Swap said, hesitating on stating what species the attackers were before he gave in.

You see, Dream had a strong dislike for humans, ever since he was surrounded by fake human villagers that tended to hurt and hate his one and only true best friend.

Once Dream had received this information and processed it, his facial expression became unreadable and his aura turned dangerously dark for a small moment. After he just snapped back to what he was feeling before — worry.

"Now where's Error and Ink? Why aren't they with you?" Dream asked, concerned for those two — even though Error was more than capable of protecting himself, and Ink just simply couldn't die.

Cross spoke up, "Ink is currently 'saving' Error after he got kidnapped." Cross' voice sounded quite disappointed, which was understandable.

Swap nodded firmly, "I can concur that is indeed what they're doing."

Dream hummed, finishing with Nightmare's body. Dream knew he would be able to heal his own tentacles, and he knew how precise Nightmare wanted them to be. So therefore, Dream didn't even bother trying. Dream let off a strong wave of negativity for Nightmare to absorb, wanting him to feel better soon.

Just before Dream was going to speak again, Ink entered through the portal — carrying a
pissed off Error. "Lęt mè gø, įdîōt!" Error yelled, clearly not liking the physical touch whatsoever.

Ink huffed and just dropped Error when they were inside of the house, crossing his arms. "I save you and this is the thanks I get? How rude. Next time I'll leave you to suffer." Ink grumbled, obviously ticked off from how Error was acting.

Dream sighed, "Heal all four of them. I'm far too tired, I only have enough magic for one more." Dream calmly said, the five turning their heads — begging to be picked through their facial expressions.

In the end Dream chose Swap, whilst Ink chose Killer and Horror. Error chose Cross and Dust.

That took quite a few moments for everyone to finish, but it ended with Error and Dream asleep — Ink just.. there.

Ink was about to steal Dream and run, when he was snatched by Swap. "Don't, Ink. He needs rest." Swap stated, turning around to make his way to Dream's room. Before he disappeared from view, he made sure to demand something of Ink. "Take both Nightmare and Error to their rooms, Ink." Swap ordered, before disappearing from behind the corner.

Ink blinked and groaned, mad he got that job. When Ink went over to Nightmare, he was stopped by the four that were his 'subordinates'. "No way are you going to touch boss. Back off." Dust growled, ready to attack Ink if he even got any closer.

Ink blinked and rolled his eye lights, "Fine then, geez." Ink muttered, going over to Error to pick him up. Ink left without another word, the Bad Guys taking Nightmare to his room by themselves.

In the end, Nightmare woke up with his gang hugging him like they just watched him literally die and then be resurrected. Dream was also joining in on hugging Nightmare, actually sobbing unlike the rest of them.

Error woke up and immediately went back to fighting Ink. It wasn't much of a surprise, but the rest of everyone thought they should take a break hating each other.

—————

A/N: That's the end of that request!! I'm almost out of requests, by the way, so I would appreciate if you would comment some more in the chapter called 'Requests, please!'

(1735 words)