Chapter 6

Nagito's pov~

I was a bit scared, i didn't know what I did wrong?? Is he mad at me? Is he-he! "N-nagito... will you.." suddenly kokichi walks over, shoeitchy following. "Hey!! Whats up rats?" - koki "Dont be so rude oma." - shoe, hajime stayed silent. "What was it you wanted to say hinata-kun?~" I asked hoping he'd answer.

Hajime's pov~

Nagito looked worried, suddenly kokichi walked over along with shoeitchy "Hey!! What's up rats?" Kokichi said with a grin, "Don't be so rude oma." Shoeitchy replied. I stayed silent trying not to stir up trouble with grape boy, "What is it you wanted to say hinata-kun?~" Nagito Said Cutely, I hide my blush. "I- uhm.. will you be m-my boyfriend..." I'd say nervously looking down at the floor. Nagito freezes, he looked at hajime who was trembling and all nervous. "Ofc I will idiot!!" - nagi, nagito hugs Hajime. "A A Æ Œ AA ÆAAAAHH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOUU not... that was a lie." kokichi said laughing. Shoeitchy slapped kokichi and pulled him out of the café, "Congrats guys!!" Shoeitchy said smiling, they were off.
Nagito and I walked out of the shop, of course he was still munching on that bagel!! Ugh~ Nagito and his bagels-

I held his hand, we headed back to the dorms and sat on the couch. "Soo... wanna watch another movie?~" Nagito said with a smirk, I blushed of course.. he's so cute!~ I smile back at him and kiss him. "Ok what's to watch?" - haji well there's another season of "$chitts creekkkkk~" Nagito said leaning his head on hajimes sholder. "Alright!" Hajime replies grinning.

SORRY I WAS BUSY THIS WEEKEND AND UH I LOST MOTIVATION SORRY THIS IS SHORT A A A A A A A A A