Chapter 1

Hajime's pov~

It was a Monday afternoon, I was eating some bacon and eggs, while drinking orange juice. when I'd hear a knock on the door, i'd get up and walk to the door. I hesitated before opening but soon I opened it, was nagito standing in the doorway. "Nagito! What a surprise!" I'd smile. "Nice to see you!" He'd invite himself in and pat my head on the way in, I'd fix my hair.

Nagito's pov~

I finished my coffee I had bought, I'd walk out of the coffee shop. I wanted to pay hajime a visit so I'd walk to his house, witch wasn't far from the coffee shop I'd been to. Soon I'd reach his house and knock on the door, he took a minute to answer, but opened the door after about a minute. "Nagito! What a surprise!" - Haji, I saw him smile and would blush a little bit, I don't think he noticed. "Nice to see you!" I'd smile back. I walked in and patted his head then headed to the pantry.

I thought it was a bit rude for him to invite himself in, but I pretended not to mind, "Whatt?? You don't have bagels!?" - nagi, "I'm sorry I ran out yesterday morning." I'd scratch the back of my neck, nervously. He started to head towards me, then would pin me to the wall "I-" - haji, I'd start to feel hot. Then he'd get really close to my face, I felt his breath against my neck. I knew I was blushing, but then he backed away and went to sit on the couch and turned on the tv.

Nagito's pov~

I was hungry so I walked to the pantry in the kitchen, surprisingly there was no bagels. "Whatt?? You don't have any bagels!?" I'd say groaning, "I'm sorry I ran out yesterday morning." He scratched his neck. He's so cute when he's nervous, I walked over and pinned him to the wall. I thought about kissing him so I had moved closer, he looked scared, So I backed away and headed to the couch to watch a movie.

Sorry this was a bit short but I promise I'll make them longer- 😭