Chapter 2

I sat down next to him, and look at his face. "D-dang it. I can't take it anymore..." - haji, my face turns hot, nagito starts the movie. It's been an hour and the movie is still on, a rather mature scene pops on the tv. A couple started to make out, I saw nagito's eyes light up with hope. I on the other hand was as red as a tomato, I didn't know nagito likes this kind of stuff? I looked at nagito's lips. They were gleaming in the light of the movie,
Just thinking about it made me want to kiss him. I was lost in thought looking down at him, when suddenly he leaps on me. "Ah! What are you doing!?" - haji, he suddenly kisses me. I could see how passionate he was about this, Dang it. I start to kiss him back. I grab his chin, we locked lips. We stayed like this for a whole 20 seconds, he pulled away leaving a string of saliva behind. Ew, I wipe the saliva off my chin.
"Eep!!" We both would blush and look be other way.

Nagito's pov~

I felt the couch shake as hajime hopped on, I started the movie. It was a series called vampires cove. (Not a real show) I think an hour may have gone by, I'm not sure.. the couple on tv started to kiss, I saw hajime blushing and looking down at me. I felt the hope rush down my spine, I leaped onto him and began to kiss him. I saw him looking into my eyes but he closed them soon enough. I felt the warm touch of his mouth. It felt amazing! I pulled back and I see drool coming from our mouths, He wipes his off. Hey! I thought.

We both get flustered, I hear him yip and we both turn away.

"Didn't you like the kiss?" - nagi, "I- of course I did.." my eyes light up with hope. We both pretended like nothing happened and fell asleep on the couch.

Morning! 5am~

I'd open my eyes to see hajime still asleep, I'd move over and kiss him on the cheek. Then I would drift back off to sleep in his arms.

SORRY IM LAZY THIS WAS SHORT TO AAAAAAAAAA