"What have you planned for after school?" Bucky asks me and I look over at him and shrug,

"I have no idea. What do you think we should do?" I ask him and he thinks for a second,

"Well... We could always... yeah I'm stuck for ideas too." He tells me with a quiet sigh,

Before I could speak there were three sharp knocks on the door. The whole class noisily turns around to see, Mr Johnson, the principal.

"What do you think he wants now?" I whisper to Bucky and he shrugs his shoulders at me,

"No idea, Doll." He says as we all watch him stride up to Ms White and tell her something,

The more he tells her the happier she seems to get, by the end of their little conversation she's grinning like a madman.

"Okay, class. I've asked Mr Johnson here very kindly if this class could go on a school trip, this year. And he got back and said yes." She tells us all and most people in the class are jumping around like crazy.

"And what's so good about a school trip?" I again whisper to Bucky and he has a smirk with a mischievous glint behind his eyes.

"There school trip. The amazing." He whispers back and I just look confused,

"Okay..." I say and bring my attention back to Ms White and Mr Johnson trying to calm the class down.

"Everyone. Silence." Mr Johnson yells and everyone stops and looks up,

"We'll be going on a camping trip for the weekend. You'll pick a group and stay in that group for the trip. Everyone got that?" Ms White says and a couple of hands go up.

"Where will we be going?" One girl asks and Ms White smiles,

"There's a campsite in Brooklyn, called 'Camp Getaway' it's only an hour away on a train." She tells us and some of the guys start to cheer.

"Do we have to bring our own equipment?" Another person asks and Mr Johnson shakes his head.

"No, they will provide the tents and food. You just need to get these signed-" he says as he hands out permission slips to everyone. "And pay the ten dollars." He finishes and we all nod.

"When is the trip?" Bucky asks with a smirk on his face,

"The trip will be in three weeks, Mr Barnes. So you have three weeks to get them signed and paid." Mr Johnson says again and we all nod as he leaves the room.

"I have an idea of what we can do after school," I say,

*****

Knock, knock, knock

"Cassie, Bucky. How wonderful to see you. I'm actually just heading out to work, but Steve is in his room." Mrs Rodgers says with a smile as she's in her nurses uniform.

"Thank you, Mrs Rogers." I say with a smile as Bucky and I make our way into the house,

As Bucky and I walk to Steve's room, we can hear muffled coughs and sneezing. I glance over to Bucky and he gives me a smile before knocking on Steve's door.

"Come in." He says and Bucky and I walk in with a smile.

"Hey, punk," Bucky say as he sits back on the chair beside Steve's bed,

"Hey, jerk." Steve reply's with which makes me roll my eyes, before closing the door and sitting at the end of Steve's bed by his feet.

"Hey, Cassie. How was school?" Steve asks me and a smirk grows on my face,

"Well, I came late to art-" I start,

"Again," Bucky adds on with a smirk, and I roll my eyes.

"Yes, thank you, James," I reply with which makes Bucky rolls his eye's.

"Okay, just continue. Please." Steve says as he rubs his nose.

"Oh yes. I came late to Art class again. Well, it was more fashionable late. But we figured out that our art class is going on a school trip in three weeks." I say excitedly and Steve laughs at my childishness,

"What's the school trip?" Steve asks,

"Camping." Bucky reply's with and Steve grows a bit smile on his face.

The three of us talk for hours until Bucky and I decide it's time to go home for the night. We also leave to let Steve get some rest, he needs it.

~~~~~
A/N
Hey everyone,
Hope you all doing okay. Sorry, this one came out a bit later than they usually do. But it's here now. Yay!
Anyways,
Hope you have a great day/night
Love you lots xoxo
Stay safe
♡☆♧♤