Chapter Twenty Four

Start from the beginning

"She has good taste I like her" Kate commented looking straight at me.

I like her too Kate just more then what is normal for friends.

"She does have good taste, she's also simple and doesn't need a lot" I say.

"You two sound perfect for each other, you might have gotten your money through a trust fund, and so did I, but you at least use your money for philanthropy so in my book you deserve that money more then me".

"You never did ever tell us what you two ended up with as trust funds?" Nico says before his parents and sister scolded him.

"No, I'll tell him mine, me and Kate's parents had a little over two hundred fifty billion dollars, all of which went to a charity with us both taking over the stake I personally have seventy two billion dollars" I say, and I can feel the room go quiet.

"Holy shit" Lucas; Nico, and Mia's dad says.

"Yeah I have half what he does. That's why I'm glad he's a philanthropist because that is a fuck ton of money doesn't matter how you cut it" Kate says.

"I don't even care about that money, it's not the reason I'm friends with him" Olivia said and that one word forces me not to laugh.

We don't act like friends in private.

"I like her more, you needed to have a girl around you that wasn't either a family friend, or a gold digger".

"Well Olivia is neither of those things so I guess she is the exception for Adrian" Nico says.

I nod and look at Olivia and in the split second I can see into her eyes I see something almost like a sparkle in them.

"I'm going to say she is" I say giving Olivia a small smile, which causes her to look down to hide her blush.

"We should play a game of pool, Adrian and Olivia versus me, and Kate" Nico says.

Competizione.

"I'm willing to watch my sister and you lose" I say and I watch Kate go wide eyed, and Nico just shake his head.

"You going to put money on that".

"Who ever loses gives the winners a hundred thousand each".

"Deal" Kate and Nico says.

These two are to similar for their own good.

As we walked downstairs Olivia stopped me.

"I can't pay the bet to each of them if we lose".

"I'll cover for us besides I have a feeling we'll win" I say getting to the bottom of the stairs and heading into the game room where Kate, and Nico each had pool sticks.

I then grabbed a black piano lacquered pool stick, and it's pair before handing one to Olivia.

"You break" Nico says, and I look to Olivia who sighs nervously before lining up her shot, followed by a loud crack as the balls separated, and two stripes fell into the top left corner, and right side pockets.

"Stripes" I call before taking over the next shot and accessing the table before I get the purple ball to get the orange one into the bottom left pocket before falling into the right side pocket.

"Four out of eight" Nico whispers and I smirk.

Olivia then tries to get the red ball into the side pocket but it doesn't go in.

Kate then shoots the yellow ball into the right side pocket and it goes in, Nico then gets the blue, and orange ball in.

After getting rid of the purple, and red ball in Kate messes up the shot for the green ball.

"Okay that was close as hell" I say before pocketing the blue, and green into the same top left pocket.

I then can see the nervousness on Kate's face.

This is why bets are a bad idea.

Olivia then gets the red ball she had been fighting with in, and then leaves the eight ball to me.

"Right side pocket".

I already know my sister will kill me for being a show off so, I choose to put the icing on the cake, by getting the eight ball to jump their crimson ball and go into the selected pocket.

"Show off" I hear Kate mutter.

"Olivia do you accept cheque, cash, or E-transfer?" Nico asked.

"E-transfer please" she says.

I then watch both Kate, and Nico both pull out their phones, right before two notifications appear on Olivia's phone.

"That is officially the most money I've ever seen in my life" I hear Olivia say before my phone does the same, and I get and idea and using that money I order a car, but not for me.

For Olivia as a Christmas gift.

That's all folks, so I got another one down, I also have a little bit of an idea for future chapters, so I hope you will enjoy them. Also I doubt any of you didn't expect Adrian and Olivia to win. Also comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌