Chapter 18: Party

Y/N POV:

I nearly spit out my drink..Cynthia has been dating my ex boyfriend Quinton. I told the girls I had a ex..I never reveled there name, nor did I reveal how he looked like.

"Quinton is my ex!" I say. "Your lying" Nai says putting her drink down. "I'm serious! Holy sh*t" I say. "I wonder if she came to the party" Nai says titling her head to look around. Before I know it, I see Vinnie coming up to us. "Hey vinnie" I say. "Hey love" he says side hugging me.

He dabs up Nailea. "I saw Cynthia with Quinton" Vinnie whispers to me. I let out a deep breath. "You know, she didn't know he was my ex so I guess that's okay" I say. "Okay just wanted to make sure" Vinnie says pouring himself a drink. I told Vinnie all about Quinton ..I trust vinnie with everything..

"You sure you wanna drink that? You driving back home tonight" I chuckle. "I'm just getting punch, I don't drink silly" he says.

I smile, as I grab Nai's hand. "Let's have fun" I say. She smiles as we go to the dance floor as she begins to dance. I smile as I see her dancing with a blonde boy with longish hair. I smirk looking around, seeing everyone in costume. They where all really smart and cool.

I then spot Nessie on the couch, dressed as scooby-doo in a onsie. I smile, walking towards him. I sit next to him on the couch. "Hey!" He smiles, hugging me. "Hey Ness!" I say. He side hugs me. "So who did you come here with?" I ask him as we look at everyone dancing to songs. "I just came here alone" he says. I slowly nod. "That's cool I guess" I chuckle.

"How about you?"

"I came with a couple friends.." I say not wanting to name them.

"Oh" he says looking at me. We stay in silence. "You look amazing by the way" he says. "Aw thank you" I say pecking his cheek. "You look adorable" I say as we look at each other. "As I should" he chuckles.

I laugh, as we where still making eye contact. He slowly leans in..as I begin to lean in too.

Holy sh*t I'm gonna kiss him.

Soon, our lips where locked. His soft lips on mine..this felt..amazing as our lips moved in sync, his hands fly to my jaw as mine find there way to his cheeks. But this also felt so wrong, I pulled apart. "Sorry" he says. "No it's okay...I liked it" I smirked.

He smiles. "I'm glad we shared a kiss" he says. "I'm glad we did too" I say.

That's when I started to remember..Vinnie..I liked him and made out with him and....gosh I think I just messed up.

The music then gets turned off, as everyone was confused. "Well well well, look who it is y/n, the hoe of the year!!" I hear a familiar voice say, on a microphone.

Me and Nessie turn our heads, looking at Vinnie holding a microphone, standing on top of a chair, as everyone's eyes turned to me.

Everyone made confused sounds, as I glupped..this cant be happening. "Vinnie stop" I say. "No you shut up. Well y/n y/l/n has been hooking up with Nessie here that goes to our school! She has also been hooking up with..me! Well actually, she's been playing both me and Nessie..ever since her dirty little self started school here in Washington! Isn't that crazy?!" He scoffs. Some people gasp.

I look around to see none of my friends or brothers.

Nessie looks at me with hurt in his eyes. "Nessie no stop it's not true" I say as he gets up, he shakes his head, walking off.

"She made out with me..And I'm sure in hell she's been making out with Nessie as well. I bet she was hooking up with both of us, just to see who's better in the pants!!" He chuckles, sarcastically.

Water brims my eyes as I start to breath heavy. "Dont play victim y/n! You know it's all true!!" Vinnie says threw the microphone. I hear people whisper. "What a sl^t" I hear a girl whisper to another girl.

I look back at Vinnie who's looking straight at me. "Cant believe I actually fell for you" he says before dropping the microphone and getting off the chair.

I clench my jaw, going towards him.

I grab his arm making him face me as people form a circle. "Your a asshole for that! I trusted you with all my secrets and trusted you, yet you tell the whole school I've been sleeping with Nessie!" I yell at him. "Well I'm sure you did y/n! I'm sure you did! That's why you are always sneaking off just to hang out with him, oh and believe me..I saw you guys at library once flirting, I ignored it and thought it was nothing" he says.

I had nothing to say..because he was right.

"Yeah you trusted me with everything, yet you went behind my back and started seeing another guy" he says before bumping into my arm and walking off. "The fu*k you said to my sister?!" I hear Kio yell. I turn around towards the two, seeing everyone recording. "I said what I said! I bet you knew all about it, with your sl^t of a twin sister!" Vinnie says to Kio as they where in each other's faces.

Before I know it, Kio punches Vinnie right in the face, as my jaw drops. Everyone yells and records. "Kio!!" I yell. Everything started to go slow motion for me.

I go up to them as someone pulls me back. I look and it was Troy. "Party fu*king over!!" He yells. Some people divided Kio and Vinnie. I began to breath heavy. I see Troy tell one of his friends something.

"Are you okay?" Troy whispers to me, looking back at me. I nod, as he grabs my hand, walking up stairs as people left the house. My hand was still in his, as we where walking.

Soon we got into a room as he closes the door behind him. "Are you okay?" He asks me, sitting me on the bed. "Yes yes I'm fine Troy"'I say.

He sits beside me. "I'm sorry about Vinnie...he has a bad past with girls. He got cheated on twice, and all he said was took on all anger..which you know.."he says. "He hates me" I say as I begin to cry. Troy pulls me into a hug.

"I messed everything up!" I sob. "It's okay, how about you spend the night" he says rubbing my arm. I slowly nod.

A/N: sorry for not posting! I've been busy <3 hows your day? I wish I was pretty like him :/