Chapter 11: Final Answer

Y/N POV, SOON:

I sat on the couch in the living room, biting my nails impatiently waiting for my two friends. "What are you nervous about?" Ariana asks me, as she plops right next to me on the couch. I see her turn the tv on.

"N-Nothing" I stutter, as I put my hand under my leg to stop me from biting my nails. That's when the doorbell rings. I quickly get off the couch, going to the front door. I open it to see Nailea and Cynthia. Nailea, had a backpack in her hand. "Hey guys!" I say letting them in. They come in, as I close the door behind me.

"Hey you look nervous" Cynthia says. "Right" Nai says. "Just come to my room" I say. They nod, as they follow me up to my room.

As we where walking we pass Louis bed room, he was listening to music. I stop at his door, grabbing his door handle, shutting the door. "Hey!" I hear him shout from inside. The girls laugh, as we go into my room. "Your room, I love it!" Nai says, sitting on my vanity chair.

Cynthia sits on my made bed, while I stand up. "Okay so spill" Cynthia says, as she lays on my bed.

"Okay so, this boy Nessie, he's new in the school like me..and I met him on the first day of school, he asked me yesterday if I wanted to go to the fair with him at 4, and I said yes of course. But I then remembered that Vinnie earlier that day, asked me to go to eat at the diner with him at 4, so I considered that as a date..and I don't know who to choose" I say.

"You should go move you and vinnies little date to after you and the boy Nessie leave the diner" cynthia says. "I can't because, if I make an excuse to Vinnie, he's gonna know somethings up..plus he lives right next to me" I say.

"I've been in this situation before" Nai says. "So who do I go for?" I ask. "Even though I don't know who this Nessie boy is, you should maybe give him a try. If he doesn't have friends and is new, go with him" Cynthia says. "Maybe that choice. Or go with Vinnie, trust me he's a great guy. He'll treat you like you're the only priority in his life" Nai says, putting lipgloss on.

I throw my head back. "You guys are both giving me good answers" I say. "I don't want Vinnie to find out about Nessie, nor do I want Nessie to know about Vinnie" I say. "Makes sense" Nai says. "Okay, but who do you really wanna go with?" Nai asks me, as she stands up from sitting.

"Nessie sounds like a great guy..but so does Vinnie" I say. She sighs out. "Go with Nessie" Cynthia and Nai say at the same time. "Gosh, I'm gonna feel so bad for Vin. I mean he was looking forward to this" I say. "Okay, text him that something important came up..and you can move that date at the diner, another time" Cynthia says.

I quickly nod, grabbing my phone. The time was 3:03 pm. I click Vinnies contact as I begin to type, 'hey vinnie! I'm so sorry that I have to cancel today's plan, if that's okay? Some stuff have came up and I don't think I have enough time to go to the diner with you..so if you don't mind, can we do it another day?'  I write. I re-read it. Before the girls look at my phone, reading it.

"Okay I sent it for you" Cyn says. I nod. "Now go take a shower for the date!" Nai says. "I'll pick out your clothes!" Cynthia says.

I giggle, grabbing my towel. "Sounds good" I say.

"I'll sit here, and watch tv on your tv" Nai says, laying on my bad.

I chuckle, entering my bathroom.

MINUTES LATER:

I look at myself in the mirror, before liking the outfit. "Okay but like, I love it!" I say, as I look at myself. Cynthia smirks.

Choose: