Prologue: Foresight

"We must talk about him," Mace Windu stated, leaning back into the orange leather of his chair. "At a time as crucial as this, we can NOT allow such a dangerous youngling to join our ranks. We know-"

"Dangerous, or not dangerous, we know do not," Master Yoda said breaking up Windu mid-sentence. Small in size, but massive in knowledge, Yoda felt the force ebb and flow with his thoughts and actions. "Other masters, we need, to inform our decision."

A thoughtful silence filled the council room, with the masters present and projected placing all their effort into thinking upon the question at hand. Obi-Wan scratched at his beard, hearing what he had heard once before with a new neutral standing. It was true that the boy was questionable, his background and his unknown past, his relationships...there were far too many unknowns to consider. However, had this child been in Anakin's position those 10 years ago, had Qui-Gon insisted that this child be taught the ways of the force...perhaps that would have made his decision for him.

"This young boy was found wearing a full suit of armour, fully equipped with the weapons of a bounty hunter and we're expected to bring him in and shield him as one of our own? Master Fisto explained where he was found, what he might have done...the hatred that would have fuelled these attacks could be the very hatred that brings an end to many more Jedi's lives!" Windu expressed.

"Perhaps that should be why we bring him in. If he did do it, then we could teach him the balance of the force, show him the light," Shaak Ti pondered from her hologram. "The chances of a child creating destruction on a level like that with the equipment he had...it borders on impossible Master Windu."

"But there's still a chance," he replied.

"And I suppose we ought to talk about his age," Ki-Adi-Mundi brought up. "He's ten years behind on teaching, and with the skills possibly engrained into him already, it might be a long journey for him."

"We said the same thing about Anakin," Obi-Wan remembered. "I, for one, believe that we should treat this case as we did my former Padawan. What could be said about the state of the order if we left him alone because he wasn't The Chosen One?"

"The age is of less of a concern. Taking him in is the morally right thing to do," Plo Kloon interjected. "A child left all alone, with no knowledge of the force and how to deal with it. It is morally our duty as both people and Jedi to train him to deal with what the future might hold."

"Hmmmmm," Yoda said once again reading the room with the force. "Decision, we have come to it seems. The boy will be taught the way of the force at the temple, taken as a padawan, by a great Jedi he must."

TEN YEARS EARLIER

My body awoke with a shudder, my senses suddenly all clinging back into one tight body. I sat up abruptly, clawing and clinging to find anything to give my body support. My legs slapped against the slightly damp alley floor as I clung to the wall, breathing heavily with shock and surprise. The night was young, the sky a midnight blue representative of the lights from everywhere lighting up the night sky. First it was my sight, then my smell registering the stench of the trash and pollution all around. The ground was hopefully wet from rain, but it was hard to tell with the numerous bottles, bins and trash bags all over the place. This was no place to be, and yet my insight prevented me from getting up. It was odd, everything appeared to be comically larger than normal, the bottles, the bags...I looked up and the walls surrounding me where huge, maybe 60-70 feet tall. I was in a city. The sound gave it away, with the hustle and bustle of crowds coming from the main road either side of the alley, and the whirring of...flying vehicles? I couldn't believe my eyes as they adjusted to the bright neon lights peering through the misty smog. They didn't have wheels, in fact, they looked nothing like Earth. I reached out, grasping for something unknown to me but all that came to me was knowledge...unwanted knowledge. I noticed the size of my hand, my fingers stubbier then usual, short, small. They led to my arms, and then down to my chest, my stomach, my legs. All were smaller than I had remembered, skinny, even dwarfish. To put it simply, I was a child again, no older than four. I crawled to the puddle beside me, peering into the murky reflection at what the face looking back was. I poked and prodded at myself, feeling the face of my childhood self. But it was then that I was disturbed, a sloppy tap of the foot came from one of the ends, drawing both my attention and the rain again. I crawled back into the wall as the dark figure came closer, growing in size and eventually looming as a giant would. I noticed his hand move to an attachment at his waist, shaped like a...holster. My heart rate quickened, I felt my legs begin to shake.

"Please!" I whimpered, bringing my knees to my chest, my voice notable higher pitched then I remember. "I have nothing, please please please don't kill me."

Still the figure continued in the horrifying silence, its hand still resting on what must have been a gun, it HAD to be a gun. I clamped my eyes shut, praying that I would not come to such an aburpt end in a place that was so foreign to me. I didn't even know what was going on, why was I here, what happened to my body? The thoughts dominated my mind, the mixture of adrenaline, curiosity and fear all blending to nearly overcome all my other senses. No, not now, PLEASE, not now.

The footsteps stopped next to me, a gentle hand touching my shoulder. Still clamped shut in fear, I realised that perhaps I had let my fear get the better of me. Opening my eyes, I peered through the wet hair that drooped over my eyes. They widened as I saw what was happening. Boxes, bags, everything close to me, was floating. As if someone had just pressed a switch on a levitation machine, the boxes acted against the laws of nature, defying gravity and clearing amazing the man as match as it did me. Taking a closer look at him, everything fell back into place at once. His mask, a terrifying metal helmet of grey complexion, hid his face and identity from me. The only visible design on it was the three slits representative of a gladiators helmet, clearly for visibility. His body was covered in a metal armour of the same material, and as suspected, his waist had a holstered pistol similar to that of a WW2 German officer.

"Do not worry my child, let's get you home."

Author's Note:
Ay yooooooo what's good people, hello hello. I know. Long time no see. If you've yet to see my profile notifications, I had planned on releasing my Order of the Phoenix story as a whole but unfortunately, it was lost in the cloud leaving me hopeless and broken. Instead of writing it for the third time, I've decided to take a little break and write about my favourite universe, the Star Wars universe! If you're new here, or returning, I like to put twists onto things whilst maintaining the main gist of stories, and for this one, it will be no different. It will probably start slow, but I'll avoid getting too deep into the back story since I get the feeling you lot want that good Jedi stuff. Yes, this is an Ahsoka ship, but perhaps I might add...other females into it? :O Upto you, Ahsoka is the main as of now though. And yes, this chapter is probably a little shorter but I like world building and felt it was necessary. Anyway, as always, I hope you enjoyed, all feedback is good feedback and...see you in a bizzle.