07

Kiana groaned as she groggily opened her eyes. She felt a warm sensation on her back. Aomine's warm breath fanned the back of her neck as his arm and leg lazily hung over her small frame. Kiana half turned around, accidentally nudging Aomine in the gut gently. "Morning." His deep voice croaked as she wriggled around to face him, his arm still over her waist. She loved how deep his voice was, how it grumbled down in her core and tied a tiny knot in her stomach. "Morning stinky breath." Kiana giggled as she jokingly moved away from him slightly and fanned her hand in front of her face. She gasped when Aomine's warm grip pushed her into his chest, her lips pressing softly against his t-shirt.

"What did you say to me?" He cocked an eyebrow looking down on her as she leaned away from his broad chest to stared back at him teasingly.

"I said your breath stinks. And you snore like a cow." Kiana laughed.

She immediately stopped laughing and jumped upon feeling teeth on her ear followed by a soft chomp.

"Did you just bite my ear?" She asked and pushed both of her hands against his chest whilst he shrugged.

"Yeah. Because you were annoying me." He yawned opening one eye to see her furrowed brows and intense stare. Aomine giggled. "You don't like a bit of biting?" He laughed and she shook her head. "Why? Do you?"

"Yeah kinda. It's pretty hot isn't it?" Kiana looked away embarrassed as he continued. "Do you want me to show you what I mean?" Aomine smirked cockily. His laugh was followed by a comforting silence.

Both of them realising the position they were, bodies pressed against one another as they stared deeper into each other's mesmerising orbs. Aomine licked his lips expectantly and slowly leaned in a bit closer. But to his dismay, he was welcomed by Kiana's rosy cheek instead of those lips of her's that he was so hungry for.

"Oh come on!" Aomine exclaimed as Kiana chuckled mischievously. "That'd be too easy for you now wouldn't it?" Aomine let go of his grip on her waist reluctantly and stood out of bed.

"What a buzzkill."

Kiana giggled again, sitting up against his headrest, taking a good, long glance at his figure. She couldn't take her eyes off of his muscular back which popped out of the tight black tee he had changed into and worn to sleep. Aomine turned around and placed his arm on the back of his neck. "Like what you see don't you?"

"Ew can you stop being cringey like every f-boy." Kiana responded sourly as he laughed and abruptly lifted the corners of his tee up.

"What are you doing!?" Kiana covered her eyes with her hands and closed her eyes immediately.

After glancing at her flushed reaction he couldn't stop his uncontrollable laughter.

"Why are you laughing at me?" Kiana chewed the inside of her right cheek in aggravation as Aomine was laughing so much he began turning a bit pink himself.

"I didn't think you'd make such a big deal about me being shirtless. You see boys shirtless all the time at training. Plus, don't you watch body building?" Aomine raised a brow as Kiana was calm now and sighed.

"Yeah I do but so what? It's weird seeing a guy shirtless in front of me so close. Especially when it's you."

"Are you saying i'm special?" He wiggled his eyebrows.