My head hurts from crying so much and from the screams. I'm to lazy to take some painkillers.

"Here." A plate full of freshly baked cookies is placed on my lap. I look up at the culprit. Leo stands with a hot steamy cup in his hands.
"Is that for me?" I ask suddenly wanting something hot to sip on. He looks at me and then back at the cup. With a scoff and a 'no' he takes a sit beside me and we both stare ahead of us. You'd think he'll be nicer.

"My mom is the room watching over your mom."
"That's nice."I mumble. A comfortable silence falls upon us and a wave of exhaustion crashes upon me.

I'm in the living room but it's empty and unusually silent. The fireplace is  A flash of light goes by making me turn to the direction of which it came from.

I stare with my mouth wide open at the sight before me. I taught this only happens in movies. I've heard stories about seeing the dead or talking to them but I taught you have to be a saint or something for you to experience it. My dad stands before me arms open in a plaid shirt and khaki shorts. I run into his arms with happiness blooming in my chest. His hands weave through my hair in a calming manner.

"My little girl" he sighs. A light runs blows distracting me for a bit. Suddenly we are standing in the woods near the cabin. I cling into him not willing to ever let go
"I miss you so so much. Please come back. Mom's sad, I'm sad, everyone misses you" I sob into his shirt.
"You know I can't. If I could I would have but that's not how life works unfortunately. You need to move on."his words make me cry harder."Take care of your Mom for me tell her I love her and tell Asher I love him too. But not as much as you tho. My little trouble maker."
"I love you too Dad. I can stay here with you. That's right I can do something and slip into a coma. That's right."my dad's body shakes against mine as he tries to control his sobs. I know it all a dream or something but it feels so so real.

I don't want to leave.

"No. Stay with mum she needs you now more than ever. And Leo your best friend, your brother and I'm sure there are other people you'll hate too leave behind. I know you, you're my daughter so please don't do something stupid. I have to go now. I'll always watch over you. I love you so so much sweetheart"
"No! No!! No!!! Stay! Please!"I clutch into him feeling him disappear and slip through my fingers. And poof In a blink he was gone.
"Dad? Dad!? Dad! I love you too."I cry out into the empty woods.There's no sign of wild life around only trees. Miles and miles of trees.
"Dad!" I let out a final cry before collapsing into the forest floor.

"Liv! Liv wake up! Wake up!!" I jolt up looking around me. Leo sits beside me his face full of worry.
"I saw him."  I whisper to no over in particular wrapping my arms around myself.
"What the heck are you talking about? You're probably sick. You hasn't slept well in days"
"My dad. I saw him . He hugged me and called me his little girl. And he was there right in front of me before he...well before he disappeared" silence falls upon us and Leo gives me a weirded out look.
"It's just a dream." He coos gently pushing me to lay down.
"But I saw him I swear it. He spoke to me. He said mom needs me and Aunt Liliana and you and Aiden everyone we know. He said I need to live. He loves me and will always watch over me" I say, a small smile graces my lips at the end of my rant. There sound of a sob comes from the door. My Aunt stands there with a shawl over her shoulder and my brother behind her.

She walks in and stands in front of me

"Olivia. Leo's right it's just a dream. I had a similar dream yesterday. I saw him but I'm sure it's just our minds helping us cope. It's going to be ok. Everything's fine." She say running her hand through my dark hair before they drop to her side and she was out. It sounded like she was trying to convince herself mostly.

My brother gives me one last look and Leo a nod before following her.
"You hungry?"
"When am I never hungry?" I joke trying to lighten the mood. He gives me a small smile before he walks out of the room. I look around me. I'm in my childhood bedroom. I've never been a fan of pink and my room says it all. It's painted with a beautiful shade of blue with some silver and black decorations and swirls. It looks barely touched still neat. My posters and fairy lights are still hung. Some of my plushies are still here and my chest at the foot of the bed.

"The fuck are you doing hear!?Get the hell out!" A voice booms from downstairs startling me. I jump out of bed , sprinting out of the room too the living room in a matter of seconds. Standing at the kitchen door is a fuming Leo. At his feet is what I supposed was meant to be my food now a mess all over the floor. The whole house is silent. I look in the direction Leo is glaring at.

  The devil stands with some flowers in his hand glaring right back.
  "What are you doing here?"I ask Aiden. They stop their staring contest as they hear my voice. Aiden straightens up and clears his throat before walking towards me. As he advances Leo speak up, standing next to me. How he move so fast? I'll don't know.

   "One more step and you'll never walk again. Trust me" Aiden of course ignored. Leo moves forward to fulfill his promise of breaking Aiden's leg but is stolen by my hand. As much as I'll love to see him in pain and crippled it's a sad day for everyone and we still have a little audience. Aiden stores in front of me and stretches the hands full of flowers out. I eye them half expecting them to be covered in thorns and poison.
  "I told you I was going to visit yesterday and check on you. I'm sorry for your loss ." I go to grab the flowers when a hand smacks mine away and grabs them.
  "I'll take those. Probably covered in some love potion or some voodoo magic shi."he grabs the bouquet mumbling something that sounds like a Bible verse.
"Can we talk? Alone?" Aiden looks so polite when he asks. If I had just meet him I would have taught this is a pretty normal guy. But no he's an abusive man with bipolar issues whose dad's status let him get away with anything.
"No."
"Yes." I glare at Leo and he returns it.
"I said no. And that's final." I huff, tilting my head signaling at him to follow me.

You're making a big mistake.

"Fix me another plate will you?"not waiting for an answer I walk away with Aiden behind me. Every bone on my body tells me to turn back and run but like the human I am I ignore it.

  We stop in one of the guest bedrooms. I leave the door open and stands near it just in case I need to sprint out.
     "Now. How are you holding up?" I stare at him in disbelief. After all the sit he had put me through her had the guysy to stand there and talk to me like we are long lost buddies.
  "What do you want?" I ask crossing my arms across my chest. Panic fills me as he takes a step forward making me move back. I've learnt my lesson not to lean near the wall and get trapped so move closer to the door.
  "What do you think I want?"he gives me a devilish smirk house whole caring facade dropping.
"You said you wanted to see me. Check on me. Well now you have. Now leave. Please." He sighs walking toward the door before abruptly stopping beside me meeting me tense up.
"Ok I will. Till we meet again my love." He whispers brushing shoulder before going out the door.

That was easier than expected. To easy.

I walk out the door towards the kitchen. Leo leans over the island the plate of food in front of him.

"Hey." he turns towards me eying me from head to toe before nodding to himself.
"Did you see Aiden leave?" I ask
"Nah. I didn't hear the door shut either" we stand in silence for a while before both shrugging and turning away.

................

Honlooooooo. Sorry for the very very very slow update. I've been down for a while but I'm back now....I think. How are you guys doing? Hope you like this chapter and thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and share. Also I'm bored just to point out

Question:  what's your most happiest/joyful moment?