Part 65

Two days passed, bela ignored mahir. Mahir was regretting as to why he got angry and ignored her because bela is not talking with him.

It was ranvish's marriage today.

Bela was checking out the preparations.

Bela : "arey bhaiya in phoolon ko yahan lagaiye..wahan nahi.😊"

Bhaiya : "ji😊"

Bela : "bhaiya laiye main laga deti hu kuch phool.😊"

Bhaiya : "arey par aap..kaise?😰"

Bela : "kyu main nahi laga sakti kya? Laiye dijiye mujhe😊"

Bhaiya : "ji lijiye.😊"

Bela takes the flowers and stands on a stool to decorate the board with the flowers. She was done with the decoration and suddenly she got slipped but someone catches her in his arms. Bela closed her eyes due to fear and clutched that person's clothes TIGHTLY. That person was looking at her lovingly.

Bela opened her eyes and saw him, her husband mahir.🙈

Bela and mahir had an eyelock. ❤️

Their eyelock was broken by sumi who was coughing.

Sumi : "ahem..ahem..tum dono yeh romance apne kamre main jakar kar sakte ho wahan tumhe koi disturb nahi karega🤭..abhi jao jaldi se taiyar ho jao."

Bela and mahir were embarrassed.🙈😳

Mahir : "nahi maa..woh bela gir gayi thi isliye.😳"

Sumi cuts him : "arey toh koi nahi..jao ready ho jao..samay hone wala hai shaadi ka.🤭"

Behir nods and went to get ready.

Mahir was about to say something to bela when they reached their room, but bela immediately went inside the washroom to get ready.

Mahir also went outside to change in other room.

Bela came outside the washroom in blouse and lehenga only.

She was trying to fix her blouse dori looking at the mirror but can't.
Suddenly, someone holds her blouse dori and huskily said in her ears.

Mahir : "may i?"

Bela looks at him and gets shy but hid it.

She turns and covers herself with her hands😳😳.

Bela : "nahi aap maa ko bhej dijiye.😳"

Mahir comes more close🥵

Mahir : "maa busy hai niche...toh bacha main toh main hi bandh deta hu wifey or phir haq hai mera tum par..🥵"

Bela was getting shy.😳

Mahir : "itna mat sharmao wifey..haq hai mera tumhe aise dekhne ka..abhi toh pura dekha bhi nahi hai tumhe toh yeh haal hai tumhara jab pura dekhunga tab kya hoga😉😘"🙈🙈🥵

Bela's CHEEKS turn red: "aap kitne besharam hai"

Mahir naughtily : "tumhare pyaar mein.😘"

Bela get more shy.

Bela : "aap jaiye main khud manage kar lungi waise bhi ab kyu baat kar rahe hain aap mujhse...pehle toh ignore kar rahe the.".

Bela tries to tie her blouse dori but was failing again and again.

Mahir holds her waist and nuzzles her neck. Bela moans and mahir taking this as a chance ties her dori immediately.