Part 57

#HappyReading🤞🏻
___________________________

In the morning, mahir woke up and sees bela sleeping so cutely. He starts admiring her, but u all can think like he is checking out his wifey🙈.

Five minutes later, bela opens her eyes and sees mahir lost in her. A slight blush came on her cheeks. She snaps her hand infront of mahir but no use, she called him but no use, then she pinched him on his shoulder, and he shouts out loud.

Mahir : "Aahhhh!!!"

Bela laughs seeing him.

Mahir looks at her and get mesmerized.

Bela stops and sees him again lost in her. This time, she took the jug and splashed full water on him. 😂

Mahir jerks due to sudden fall of water on him by his cute wifey. He glares at her.

Mahir : "yeh tumne kya kiya bela?"

Bela : "aap mujh mein aise kho gaye the jaise ek chhota bachha apni icecream mein kho jata hai😂, isliye maine ap par paani dala."

Mahir : "kya yr tumne pehle mujhe pinch kiya or phir mujhpar yeh paani daal diya, ab mein aise ghar kaise jaunga?"

Bela : "kamaal hai, aap pure nahi bheege hain sirf apke munh or thoda sa chest mein pani gaya hai, ghar jaa sakte hain aap. Jab us din barish mein bheeg rahe the tab kuch nahi ho raha tha apko tab apko ghar Jane ki yaad nahi aayi thi?"

Mahir : arey yr bela tum mujhe daant rahi ho😭.."

And he begins crying and that too fake.

Bela : "yeh acting mat kariye mere samne, sab samajhti hu ki real mein nahi ro rahe hain aap..chaliye ab chup chap ghar jaiye, mujhe office bhi jana hai."

Mahir : "ok bela ji."

Bela  : "bela ji nahi sirf bela kahiye..."

Mahir : "ok bela..my cute and beautiful wifey."

Bela : "hmm..ab thik hai."

Both laughs. Then mahir was going back to his hotel, but he comes to bela and kissed her tightly on her both cheeks and runs from there. Bela was shocked. She turns to see him but he already went running away from there. She blushed.

Bela : "yeh mahir ji bhi na..🙈"

Mahir was sitting in his car and before driving he looked at bela's balcony to have a glimpse of her, and to his surprise, bela was there standing already to see him. He smiled happily. Mahir waved bye to bela and she waved back smilingly but she was also thoda sa glaring him and too very sweetly. And mahir ache se samajh gaya isliye woh thoda neeche dekhne  laga...bela se dar ke. 
Mahir gave her a flying kiss and two girls laughed by standing in their balcony which was just beside bela's balcony,
Bela blushed and went inside, mahir too left laughing seeing his wifey shying.

At office, bela immediately came and started working. She went to take some files from some employees.

Meanwhile, mahir aata hai wahan or he doesn't find bela there and he thought to meet Neil so he started going but got stopped from someone's phone call.

He turns and comes towards that phone and picked up the call after thinking for some seconds.

Before mahir could speak,

Person : "hello miss bela, main doct. Naren bol rhaa hun...apki reports aa gayi hai..or ap jaldi se aake abhi apni reports le jaiye, or mujhe apse ek bohot jaruri baat karni hai, pls jaldi aaiye."