Part -- 17

Hlw....my amazing readers❤️❤️❤️

...so ....so.....kya soch rahe h aap sabhi???😉😂😂😂

....well...i want to Thank each one of you tahe dil se for itne sare comments and votes ke liye...i felt bliss....thank u so so much dear readers cum frnds once again....keep supporting me like this🙏❤️😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

....or kya chal raha h.??

I know aap mein se kuch log bol rahe h ya soch rahe h ki Fog Chal Raha hai😂🤣...ya kachu nhi chal rhao🤣...

Oops...sorry...🙈.sorry...lekin maine sahi pakda hai😃.

P.S -- jo readers naye hain wattpad par...ya phir pehli Baar meri story padh rahe h...and if they R liking my story...so pls pls vote and comment on this story's every part 🙏🏻...plus follow me...so that I can update you with many interesting parts...plus many interesting FF'S...😘😘

.
.
.
.

Announcement-- jo readers meri story padhte h but vote nhi karte or comment nhi karte. bass aise hi padhkar chhod dete h...i request them 🙏to pls kindly vote if u r liking this story while reading...main bohot mehnat kar rahi hun roj iss ff k liye...sochiye guys meri padhaii shuru ho gai h but still im writing the parts of this ff with lots of hard work...so pls in return u should reward my efforts by voting and commenting down on my ff.....🙏🙏🙏🙏😭😭😭pls.

Anyways!!!!
Bohot batein shatein ho gayi....🙈so shuru karein?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let's get started..👍🏻👍🏻❤️

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene starts with Mahir sleeping angrily...😠and BELA crying in the washroom...😭

.
.
.
In the morning...

Bela comes out of the washroom and sees mahir sleeping....tears again rolled down on her cheeks remembering yesterday's incident.

She was looking very weak...with pale face...due to crying a lot...tears stains were there on her face.

She took a red coloured saree from the wardrobe and went to the washroom..to get ready...

MAHIR woke up due to the shutting sound of the washroom.

He remembers yesterday's incident and got angry and looks for BELA...

Then he thought that she must be in the washroom..

Mahir also went for the shower.

After 15 minutes, Bela stepped in the room from washroom and started getting ready infront of the mirror.

She did a light makeup with simple open hair. She was looking very beautiful 💖.

She then noticed that Mahir is not in the room.

SUDDENLY, mahir come to the room after bathing..he was wearing a white shirt with denim blue jeans..he sees bela. Bela looks at him in teary eyes.

bela was about to go downstairs suddenly Mahir holds her hand.

MAHIR -- kahan ja rahi ho?

BELA GOT TEARY AGAIN...BUT COMPOSED HERSELF.

BELA -- main apke liye breakfast banane ja rahi hu. Aap ko warna office jane m der ho jayegi.