Part -- 30

Mahir came to his house after dropping bela to her parents home.

He directly went to his room.

At behir's room

Mahir changed himself in t-shirt and white trouser. He was relaxing himself as he was very tired today because of Pooja at the temple.

He recalls today's incident of that man touching BELA and seeing her with bad intentions and talking ill about her. His blood boiled remembering that. He was again angry.

Mahir -- "uss bastard ne MERI BIWI, MERI BELA ko chhua, uske bare mein buri baatein kahi, uski aaj mein jaan le leta agar bela mujhe nahi rokti toh😡😠"

He remembers bela hugging him just to cool him down and just to stop him from beating that man. Instantly a wìḍè śṃïḷé came on his face.

Sumi calls him for dinner. He went downstairs.

Here BELA was thinking about mahir protecting her from that bad man. A beautiful 💖 smile came on her face remembering that. But then she got upset recalling the caller's id calling Mahir, means shalini. She went to have dinner.

At dinner
Shalini sits beside mahir and started eating her dinner.

Mahir smiles at her, she too smiles back.

Mahir -- "shalu, kaisa lag raha hai mere office mein kaam karke?"

Shalini -- "mahir baby, mujhe bohot maja aata hai tumhare office mein, bohot acha office hai tumhara, but aaj tum office nahi aaye or mujhe acha nahi laga"

Mahir -- "arey shalu maine tumhe bataya tha na ki i was doing puja with bela at the temple, that's why couldn't came at the office today, don't be sad"

Shalini -- "arey its ok baby, i understand u. And im not angry and sad."

Mahir smiles at her widely.

Shalini -- "mahir, i need to talk to you about something so please after the dinner can you just come to my room?"

Mahir -- "arey bilkul shalu, dinner ke baad i will come to talk to you for sure"

Shalini smiles widely and smirks.

After the dinner, Mahir goes with shalini to her room.

Mahir -- "hmm..ab bolo shalu, kya baat karni hai tumhe?"

Shalini -- "wait mahir, pehle aaram se baith jao, relax karo thoda, batati hun"

Mahir nods and sits on her bed.

Suddenly, mahir's phone rings. It was bela who called him.

He picks it up.

Mahir -- "hello, haan bela bolo"

Bela -- "ummm...wo mahir ji..wo maa se mujhe...

Suddenly shalini acts to faint and shouts Mahir

Mahir got shocked and shouts

Mahir -- "shalu".

Bela hears him.

Mahir holds shalini.

Shalu -- "ahh...mahir...baby..mujhe"

Bela hears her.

Mahir -- "shalu kya hua, tum thik toh ho na? Bolo na?"

Shalu -- "ma...mahir...mu..mujhe Ajeeb lag raha hai..chakkar aa raha hai..mujhe ...main...ahh .dard ho raha hai..sar mein"

Mahir -- "shalu don't worry, main tumhare liye juice lekar aata hun tum rest karo, bilkul bhi uthna mat ok....main abhi gaya or abhi aaya tumhare liye juice lekar, ok"