Author's Note (Long)

Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t updated in a while. I honestly just kind of tried to stop and think of a direction for this story but then after a while I started to lose hope in it and gave up. But with some inspiration from a friend of mine and her growing story I have decided that I should give it another try. So basically I am going to update for the rest of this month and then if I don’t like where this story is heading or I just lose inspiration or hope in it again I’m going to either let you guys give suggestions for what you’d like to see happen or delete it. I hope you guys understand my reasoning for this. I’m again very sorry for disappearing for four months and neglecting this book. But also I’m sorry that you have to hear another one of those annoying shout-outs that everyone does but I’m just really proud of my friend. And she’s also the reason that I’m starting this story again. So if you all wouldn’t mind could you please go check out her book? It’s called “Choices” by justmagconsbae and I know that some of you don’t like magcon or fanfictions but it’s honestly really good in my opinion and I’m just proud of her and the story. And please don’t go and hate on me or her because you don’t like the book. We all have our own opinions and you don’t have to agree on other’s opinions. But thanks again for being so patient and thanks to those of you who actually read this overly long message. I’ll update a new chapter later today.

-Gabby