Chapter 1: Maybe Crushes

Ron's pov

Harry had just been selected for the Triwizard Tournament. I can't believe it, he didn't even think to tell me he was going to do something so drastic. I'm not mad that he got selected, I'm just mad he didn't tell me, how could he?

"How'd you do it, get your name in the cup?" I asked as he entered the dorm at night.

"Hey, I didn't do it Ronald, I didn't ask for this, it just happened. I swear!"

"Oh yeah, why would anyone else do that?" I asked

"Ron, I almost get killed every single year, I do not want this, not after the philosopher's stone, the chamber of secrets, then Sirius."

What he said did make sense, why would he want to?

"I- fine!" I said as I got into my bed.

♧°•°•°•°♧

Harry's pov

I actually can't believe that RONALD ever accused me like that. I thought he knew me believed me! Even possibly liked me.....

I've had a crush on him since 2nd year but he's an oblivious little git and he kind of hurt me right now. But today's a new day, I'm going to pretend that everything is fine and it's not my funeral in a few days.

"This is bullshit!" Well, well, well Rita Skeeter has done it again, me and Hermione dating? Ya right.

I saw Ron sitting a few seats down from mine and Hermione, while she was panicking over the Daily Prophet.

"Just because she saw us hanging out with eachother doesn't mean that we're together!" Hermione said furiously flipping the pages.

"She is a world class idiot, I swear to merlin."

While Hermione continued her ranting and I nodded along I saw Ron get up and walk out the Great Hall. Without thinking twice I decided to follow him.

"Harry where are you-?" Hermione tried asking but stopped as Harry started running out of the Great Hall.

"Ron! Ron! Stop!" I shouted

"What do you want Harry?" He said turning around.

He looked, hurt? Why would he look hUrT? Wait, no no no. Does he? Does he like Hermione? Oh shit, now I'm hurt.

"Harry, seriously what do you want, you're spacing out." Ron asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Uh, yeah. I- there- well.....

Shit what was I ever going to say, why did I even follow him out?

"Uh, I just, I just want you to know that there is nothing going on with me and Mione, seriously absolutely nothing."

"Oh um okay cool whatever." He said and walked away

What was that?! "Oh um okay whatever?" I am being ridiculous, of course, that's what he would say! And besides I don't even think he cares about that.