Chapter 4

Sarah's POV
I turn it into a Makeout and he pulls back. "Wait, the present,was it....?" He trails off. I nod "please,I want to" I say. "But, the others, they'll know and I'll get my ass beat" he says "then make the most of it while it lasts" I put my arms around his neck. I put my body against his and he wraps his arms around my waist. "Ok, are you sure?" He asks "yes" I grind against him and he groans.

Lizzies POV

(She's wearing this)

I get a call from Josie "hello" I say with no emotion. I haven't been sleeping, I've stayed in my bed only eating sometimes.I look dead,baggy eyes,no makeup, slouched. "You'll never guess what" she says "what?" I ask "Jacobs back" she says. I hang up quickly with no bye. I jump out of bed and smile big. I don't care how I look, I just need Jacob again, in my arms.I run downstairs, put my shoes on and run to Jakes house. As I'm getting closer, I see Jake approaching his house. I smile and get closer. He spots me coming and opens his arms for me to jump in.I jump on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.He holds me tightly while snuggling his face in my neck."I've missed you" I say "I missed you too" he mumbles on my neck. We pull back and kiss. I get off him and he looks me over. "What happened?" He asks "um while you were gone, I couldn't eat, sleep, get out of bed" I say. He gets a hurt face "I'm sorry- "it's fine, let's talk tomorrow" I say. "Yeah cause you are getting some sleep" he says "hold me?" I ask still needing him. "Yeah,come on" we go inside his house. Billy comes over and they hug. They pull back and Jake puts his arm around my waist "I need to get her to bed" billy raises his eyebrow smirking. I blush "that came out wrong, you know what I meant" he fixes his mistake. Billy moves out of the way and we go to jakes room. We lay down on his bed and he holds me. "I missed this" I mumble falling asleep.

Embrys POV

(Cheryl)

Cheryl was straddling me. We're kissing when my phone rings.'Why noww?' I reach over to the bedside table and grab it. Cheryl moves to my neck while I answer "hello" I say. "Jacobs back" Hope says "really?" I say happy. Cheryl stops and looks at me "Sam may call a meeting soon so beware" she says and hangs up. "Jacobs back" I say and set my phone back on the bedside table. Cheryl sighs "so meeting soon?" She asks "most likely" I say. She rolls her eyes "hey, we still have a little time and it's not a for sure thing" I try to reason. "But I don't want to rush, I want to take our time, make it special but we always get interrupted or something comes up" she says "I know" I say.

Hopes POV
We get home and go inside. Paul comes over seeing we're home. Bree storms to her room "Jacobs back and ruined our time!" She says loud and slams her door."No slamming doors!"I yell and sigh frustrated. "What's going on?" Paul asks curious. I explain what happened.

Kim's POV
(30 min later) the house phone rings and Jared goes to answer it. I pause the movie and wait. He comes back "Jacobs returned" he says "there goes movie night" I say. He sits back beside me "what do you mean?" He asks "what do YOU mean? You should know there's a meeting soon, even I know that and I'm not a wolf in the pack" I say. A howl sounds outside "see" I say and he pecks me and leaves.

Sarah's POV
I'm cuddling with Seth when a howl is heard outside. Me and Seth look at eachother wide eyed and scared. We jump up and change quickly "I really hope it's about Jacob" I say and we run outside.