Chapter 1

Recap: "Lizzie?" Josie asks concerned, we all turn to her. She's mad and sad "she thinks she has a right to keep in contact? They haven't talked in weeks and it's her fault he's gone!" She says mad and crying. Me and Josie jump up, seeing this before. "I have a room" I say and everyone's confused. Josie grabs Lizzie and I lead them to an empty room. Everyone follows and Josie takes her in there. "Let it out lizzie" Josie says and stands outside the door with the rest of us."Cover your ears"I say and we do."Ahhh" Lizzie let's it out. The lights flash out and she calms down.

Story:
Hopes POV
Josie goes back inside the room and hugs Lizzie."What was that?" Embry asks shocked like everyone else "when she gets too upset,it builds inside her and it can be dangerous if it's not in a safe environment when she lets it out" I say. I see Collin staring somewhere. I turn to where he's looking and Bree's staring back. "No, no" I say and everyone realizes what's happening. Paul growls and gets in front of her. Collin looks up at Paul scared. "Ok, take it down a notch" I stand between them "just have to talk" I say. I motion for everyone to leave except me, Paul and Collin. Brady pats Collins shoulder on the way out. We stare at him "yes I did" he says knowing our question and looking down. I sigh "ok um, start out as friends" I say glancing to Paul "what? No" Paul says. "Why not?" I ask "because I don't want him to have anything to do with her" he says. "Paul, how would you feel if you couldn't be with me?" I ask "hurt"he says pouting knowing where I'm going with this. "Well there you go, he will feel the same and you know how it is if he isn't around her" I say "fine" Paul says mad."Friends"I glare at Collin as he smiles. We join the others "friends" I repeat to them.(1 week later) Jacobs still gone and Sam and Emily are coming back from they're honeymoon soon. There's still a week and few days til Bella and Edwards wedding. Emily will now look 4 months pregnant. We've finished the nursery and I finished planning the baby shower. Bella's father, the chief put up missing posters for Jake. Josies been acting a little weird lately, don't know why.

Josies POV
I've been trying to contact Jane but every time she doesn't answer or declines.'What's her problem?' I've been watching over Lizzie, she's been a mess since Jacob left. 'What has gone wrong in my life? Lizzies a big mess and I'm taking care of her. I'm obsessing over a girl, who we probably won't last long. I've made Emily's baby grow every week, I'm a mess'.

Janes POV
Since Josie declined me, I'm declining her. It's been hard,I miss her voice,touch,smile,softskin and laugh. I've almost picked up a couple times but I've been strong. My phone rings and it's Josie, I sigh '1 time won't hurt'. I answer "why've you been declining?"Josie asks mad and worried "been busy, you know royalty stuff" I say.

Hopes POV
We're all outside Sams house. He should be pulling up soon. Only Josie and Lizzie aren't here. We see them pull up. They get out "surprise" we all say. Sam looks a little mad 'geez you just got home' he looks to me "what?" I ask. "I saw posters on the way home— realization hits my face 'he knows'—why didn't you tell me jake left?" He asks "cause I wanted you to relax, I was going to tell you later" I say. "What else happened while I was gone?" He asks "Kim had a pregnancy scare" Jared announces "what?" We all look to them shocked. Kim smacks Jared's arm "what? It was a scare, your not pregnant, we can tell them"he tries to justify."Um Bella invited me,Sarah, Seth to her and Edwards wedding. Also Jacob got invited too that's why he left. He told Lizzie he imprinted on her and they started dating but he ran off" I say. "That's a lot in a week, I knew this would happen" Sam says "that's not all" I say and we go inside. I explain what happened with Lizzie and about Bella checking in and Collin imprinting on Bree. "Okay well, we'll let you unpack, let's go guys" I say and we all go home. Me, Paul and Bree get home and Bree goes to her room. Me and Paul go to our room and Paul picks me up. I giggle and he lays me down.I flick my hand to lock the door and silence the room so Bree can't hear anything.