Chapter 3

Hopes POV
We're talking when Seth looks to the side.I follow his look to see a vampire looking at him with hatred. 'What'd he do?' I get mad and go to stomp towards her but billy grabs my wrist. "Hope, don't make a scene,leave it alone"he says "Hope,it's fine" Seth says and I stop. I step back to my spot and I see Seth looking at me weird "what?" I ask. "When you were about to go over there your eyes, they turned...blue for a second" he says and I look at Sarah scared. "It was nothing, leave it alone, I'm fine" I say and walk away. I bump into someone "oh I'm sorry—" I see the blond guy who grabbed my waist at work. "You" I say angry and he gets scared. Alice comes over and pulls me away "Hope, what's with your eyes? They turned blue" she says and I realize that's why he got scared. I walk past her and go inside. I go to the bathroom and lock the door. I look in the mirror and my eyes turn blue.

I close my eyes and grab my head "stop, not yet" I beg

I close my eyes and grab my head "stop, not yet" I beg. I hear something and go to it.

Bella's POV
I'm dancing with Jacob outside. 'That bitch won't get Jake, not with me here, he's mine'. "It's not my last night" I say "I thought you..." he trails off. "I didn't exactly want to spend my honeymoon riding in pain" I say "what's the point? It's not like you'll have a real honeymoon with him" he says. "It's gonna be as real as anyone else's" I say "that's a sick joke" I look at him in disbelief "you are joking" he says. He steps back "what while your still human? You can't be serious Bella, tell me your not that stupid" he says "I mean it's really none of your business" I say."No—he grabs my arms—you can't do this!" He says "Jake" I try to move "listen to me Bella!" He says "let me go!" I get out of his grip. Edward comes over "Jake, calm down there" he says.

Third persons POV
"Are you out of your mind?! Huh?! You'll kill her!" Jacob yells and Sarah grabs him from behind "walk away Jake" she struggles to pull him back. Jacob pushes her back and she falls on the ground. Embry and Quil grab him. Seth picks up Sarah and goes in front of Jacob and pushes him back. Sam comes out and hope comes and stands by Sam "enough Jacob!" Sam says. Bree comes too. Jake looks at him "stay out of this Sam" he says "your not going to start something we'll have to finish" Hope says. "She'll die"Jake says to hope "it's not our concern anymore" Sam says. Jake looks at Bella and stomps away to the forest.He hits Sam and hopes shoulder as he passes. Hopes eyes flash blue again as he passes. Embry and Quil follow behind. Sarah goes to Seth who's not moving,Sam walks into the forest"let's go Seth"Hope says and her and Bree go into the forest. Sarah grabs Seths hand and they both go to the forest.

Hopes POV
"Jacob, go blow off some steam" Sam says and Jacob shifts and runs off. "I'll give a heads up" I say and grab Bree's hand and we go home. I call Josie "hello" she says "Josie, Jacobs back" I say "I'll let Lizzie know" she says and hangs up.

Sarah's POV
We walk to my house. "Are you okay?" Seth asks "yes, I'm fine" I say "are you sure?" He asks. "Seth, I'm fine, let's go home for the present" I say. We get home and go to my room. "Ok, where is it?" He rubs his hands together, I take a deep breath "right here" I kiss him.