Chapter 1: The Immortals

Start from the beginning

Being powerful did not matter as much to Elizabeth anymore, now she just sought to live a more peaceful life without many worries. This wishful thinking has been her goal for a while, that was why they moved. The city life was fun but loud and unfulfilling, she missed the quiet life that had her appreciate the little things and so they decided to move to a small town that went by the name...

"Beacon Hills." Jade said, putting down her phone "Sounds like Boring Hills to me."

"Vegas was boring; small towns are better." Elizabeth said in a Greek accent, noticing the rain start to pour.

"Said no one ever." Jade said with an eye roll "I bet they're gonna have some weird sport that no one's ever heard of."

"I am sure they will have track." Elizabeth said.

"I hope they do." Jade said, leaning back in her seat with a sigh.

"Mama's right, small towns are better." Ruby said, pausing her music.

Jade scoffed "Why?"

Ruby smirked "Small town boys are cuter."

"Oh~ Now that's a good reason." Jade said with her own smirk.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes "Boys are not everything, girls."

"Just because you chose a vow of celibacy doesn't mean we have to, mama." Ruby said.

"I did not choose a vow of celibacy." Elizabeth said with a brief shake of her head.

"Then why are you still single?" Jade asked.

"The women I have met just have not reached my standards." Elizabeth said with a shrug.

"For over five hundred years?" Ruby asked.

"You have some impossible standards." Jade said.

"Your standards do tend to be high when you have met the likes of Aphrodite." Elizabeth said.

"Wait, did you and Aphrodite...?" Jade trailed off with a surprised expression.

Elizabeth just looked over her shoulder and smirked at them as they gasped.

"Mama!" Ruby and Jade exclaimed as Elizabeth laughed.

Elizabeth suddenly slammed on the brakes upon seeing someone walking on the road in front of her. Ruby and Jade were thrown forward a bit and looked at her in surprise but soon enough also noticed the person who had turned back to look at them.

The car's headlights illuminated the stranger and he was revealed to be a young man with olive skin, dark brown eyes, curly dark brown hair and a lean but muscular build. He wore a dirty grey hoodie that was wet and had some blood stains on the side to which he clutched onto, dark blue jeans and black sneakers. This was a resident of Beacon Hills, Scott McCall.

 This was a resident of Beacon Hills, Scott McCall