Chapter 35

(Piya's POV)

I woke up in the morning finding Aashi missing. I searched frantically, stopped by Abhay's voice in my head.

*She's with mom and dad. Relax jaan.* I sighed in relief.

I got up and stretched. Abhay was nowhere to be found. I stepped out of bed and tried to find him. I wanted to surprise him today. Today was the day we first met. I smiled to myself remembering how I bumped into him in the hallway.

The last place I checked was the bathroom. The door was wide open and still no sign of him. I was about to check downstairs when I heard a click of the bathroom door behind me.

"You can't escape now jaan." He said. He pulled me into him by my waist and trailed his other hand up to my cheek. His chest was bare, and he was wet. All his clothing was lying in the corner. He only had a towel wrapped around his waist. My nightgown was getting soaked on its back. He nicked my ear with his teeth and growled.

"Abhay....." I moaned. He grazed his lips on my shoulders and neck, pulling the thin nightgown strap down. His hand slipped underneath the gown, and gently stroked my stomach. A burning sensation spread through my body. I melted in his embrace. I turned around and kissed him hard on the lips. I grabbed handfuls of his hair and pulled him closer. He pinned me against the wall in the shower and kissed me back harder. I felt a sharp sting on my lips, my blood drenching them. His fangs were exposed. He took my lower lip into his mouth and sucked on it for a few seconds. He ran the tip of his tongue over it and moved down to my neck. He cut deep into my skin in multiple places and sucked hard, healing each with his tongue.

He slowly undid the buttons of my nightie and threw it off to join the pile of clothes in the corner. I yanked off his towel, and we were free to do whatever we pleased. He turned on the water and closed the glass entrance. The water steadily fell upon us as we made love to each other. I let him shower me with love bites and kisses. Wrapping my leg around him, I gave him complete access. He entered smoothly, holding my by the waist. Tears stung my eyes, both in pain and pleasure. He kissed the tears away.

"I love you so much." He whispered. His icy cold fingers burned against my heated skin. My nails clawed at his abs and back. He groaned in pleasure. He marked my entire body and soul with his name. We fully belonged to each other.

He pinned me against the shower wall again, staring into my eyes, almost if he was consumed by them.

"Remember when we first met?" He asked. I nodded and blushed.

"I was smitten by you right then. You're irresistibly sexy." I teased.

"And you are the most beautiful creation in this planet. A creation that belongs to me." He cupped my face and kissed me. "Only me."

He turned the water off shortly and handed me a towel, which I quickly put around myself. He did the same.

"Aashi is still downstairs. We can continue if you want." He winked. I magically opened the door and flung him onto the bed. He laughed and seized me again with his inhuman speed. "I'm assuming that's a no?" I stuck my tongue out at him, giggling.

I forced him to put on clothes, while I tried to find an outfit to wear. He picked out a sunflower yellow frock.

"This one. You will look beautiful than ever." He said, handing me the dress. He had chosen to dress in black today, a deep v-neck shirt and denim jeans. I blushed and took the dress, and quickly went to change.

We took a stroll through the forest, bringing Aashi along. Abhay was carrying her in a thin blanket, as there was a slight breeze out. She was waving her hands around in an odd fashion. I could sense some magic aura from her, but I wasn't positive. Once dark fell, I could see what she was doing. She had made a small ball of light with her magic. She could hold it for a few seconds before it disintegrated. This made her upset, and she began crying. We stopped near a giant oak tree and sat against it. I made a small ball of light in front of her and showed it to her. She stopped crying and reached out for the glowing sphere. Once she touched it, she started giggling.

Abhay rocked her gently as we sat there, and I leaned against him, linking arms with him. He kissed my forehead and then Aashi's. She was relaxing against Abhay's chest.

"Thank you Piya." He said, rubbing his hand against her back gently.

"For what Abhay?"

"For Aashi. Never had I thought that I would get this much joy in my entire existence. I have two beautiful ladies in my life. My wife and my daughter." He said. I cuddled closer to him. Aashi became jealous and did the same. She grabbed my finger and Abhay's finger and spoke to us at the same time.

*My papa.* She said, frowning. I giggled and kissed her.

"Okay my angel. Your papa." I said. He chuckled. She grabbed a handful of Abhay's shirt to prove a point.

"Beautiful and might I add possessive." He said, smirking at me. I elbowed him hard.

We watched the bright stars and the moon together. Aashi fell asleep on Abhay's chest, clutching the blanket like always. He stared thoughtfully at the moon, then at the two of us.

"We will be together. Always and forever." He said. I leaned against him, hearts and souls bound, our love strong enough to live on for the rest of eternity.

The End