SHORT A/N: Updates and more

Hi! If you come from having read my previous novels of Kakashi just know that this one won't be anything similar to them in any aspect. (If you haven't read them yet you should 😁)

1st. This book will be very short. The reason for this is that right now I'm very busy with my finals and my work, so I know for a fact that I wouldn't be able to post the other Kakashi books (long books) that I have drafts off any time soon. On top of that, I would also like to write fanfics of other characters so it would take even longer. That's why I decided to post this book for the time being so that maybe the wait will be shorter?

2nd. I normally like to have at least half of the novel written before I start publishing it because that way I don't stress if for whatever reason I stop writing for a time. However, I'm not going to do that with this one for the reason stated in the 1st point. This means that I might not be able to post as regularly as I did with the previous books. But noted that this book will be short it shouldn't be much of a problem. 

3rd. I don't even know if I like this book, or the idea of this book because I thought of it after a dream I have. So I might delete it in the future. 

4th. This book will be completely written in Kakashi's POV

And that's all, I hope you enjoy it ^-^