*That's better. And you're coming home with me after college, you remember right.* He said.

*Yes, I remember.*

*I love you.*

*I love you too.* I smiled to myself.

(An hour later...)

Misha was giving me funny looks after class. I stopped in front of her and crossed my arms.

"What is it Misha?"

"You were making really unusual faces in class, you know, during the test."

"So you were watching me rather than finishing the test? That's why you didn't finish."

"No! I was in fact paying attention to my test." She stammered.

"Really?!" I said sarcastically.

"Piya. I'm not joking."

"Okay fine. You're not." I said laughing.

"So where are you going after college is over?"

"Nothing special. I'm going to Abhay's house."

Her face lit up to a sharp curiosity. She pulled me to the side.

"His house just cause or for a romantic evening together?"

I looked at her astonished. She nodded as if I knew what she was thinking. Did Maya.....?

"Yes Maya told me everything. You and Abhay are a couple!" She squealed out loud. I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Shut up Misha! Everyone will hear." I said.

People turned to investigate Misha's excitement. I dragged her to the girls' locker room before anyone approached us. She bit my hand to free her mouth. Her voice resonated with excitement.

"Normally I wouldn't be as happy for a couple. But you two getting together....it just blew my mind." She said.

"Maya....I won't spare you.." I growled to myself.

"Chill Piya. She couldn't hold it. She was about to burst."

"Did she tell the rest of the group?"

"Yes."

"Well......the secret's out."

"And I'm glad it's out." Misha exclaimed.

The bell rang for next period. She put her arm around my shoulder and walked to class with me.

(After college...)

I walked outside the college gates to where all the cars and bikes were parked. Abhay was sitting on his bike, fiddling with his phone. I snuck up behind him and ran my hands up to his chest, hugging him tightly. His scent lifted off his shirt and filled my nose. I loved it.

"Miss me?" He said.

"You know it."

"Come. And hold onto me tightly."

He helped me onto the bike and hopped on. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, just as he said. He revved the engine and sped off. The wind blew our hair back with its strong pull. I clung to his body, almost submerging myself in him.

We reached the Raichand house shortly. The sun reflected the rich, vibrant color of the house back onto the ground. It was a beautiful sight. Abhay got off and helped me off the bike as well. He took my hand in his and led me inside. It was eerily quiet.

"Abhay, where is everyone?"

"Probably in their rooms. I know that Sid is in office."

"And Mr. Raichand?"