"I'll get us two more butterbeers." He tried to get up but I leaned over on the table and hold his shoulder.

"Nope. That was enough butterbeer. You still have a quidditch match to win, remember?"

He groaned and sat back down, holding the two empty butterbeer glasses. "Oh, come on. Just one more."

"No. I thought you wanted me to stop you from eating and drinking a lot. That's why we're here?"

He rolled his eyes and put the butterbeer glasses down.

Someone cleared their throat behind me, and I turned around.

It was a boy with curly blonde hair and a younger boy with straight black hair.

Their faces looked alike, so I assume they were siblings.

"Sorry to interrupt. But there isn't any seats left and my brother and I were wondering if we could sit with you?"

I looked at James and he just shrugged. So I turned my gaze back to the siblings with a smile and nodded. "Sure."

They said thank you and the boy with black hair sat next to me, and the blonde sat next to James.

"I'm Lily," I pulled out my hand from my pocket to shake his hand.

"I'm Mattheo and he is Milo."

Ugh, ryming names. They always creep me out. I don't know why, it just does.

James gave them both a small nod. "James."

"I don't remember seeing you in Hogwarts. What house are you in?" I asked as Mattheo took a sip from his butterbeer.

His brother answered for him. "He is Ravenclaw, fifth year, and I'm Slytherin, third year."

I nodded slowly.

This kid is weird. I can't even make out if he's breathing or not. He has a pale skin and black eyes with a pointy nose. You have to come really close to him if you want to make sure he is actually breathing.

"Let me guess." I turned my head to Mattheo as he continued to talk. "Both Gryffindors?"

James said a quick yes and I smiled.

There was a small silence.

I was watching the weird kid breathe slowly, while James was watching me watch the kid (at least that's what I saw with the corner of my eye), and Mattheo was taking a sip from his beer.

"Oh hey Milo, hey Matt." I looked over James' shoulder and saw a ginger girl coming towards us.

Wow, first time seeing a ginger who is not a Weasley or Potter.

The girl stopped in front of our table with her hands on her back, three other girls standing behind her like bodyguards.

"Oh, you have company I see. I'm Jassie, and you are?"

I would've answered but it looked like she only asked to James so I stayed quiet.

"James Potter. Nice to meet you."

Jomos Pottoh noco to moot yoo.

Sorry. Just annoyed.

"A Potter? Cool. Nice to meet you too. Are you here for butterbeer?"

"No, he came to see the live circus show." I muttered, but I think James heard me.

What does she think?

It's a pub.

You drink at a pub. Simple.

"Yes, I came here for a glass of butterbeer. Did you tried it before?"