10

• Dedicated to Luke Hemmings

Sydney's POV

        I woke up from the light streaming through the window. I felt someone kick my foot and felt the bed constantly moving. When I looked up and opened my eyes I expected to see Mira. Here laying down in my California King sized bed was Harry,Michael, Luke,Ashley , BASICALLY everyone! 

        "Um?Hey guys?"

        No one answered me and that's when I noticed they were all asleep. I didn't want to be mean and wake them up so I just got out of bed and made my way downstairs. I decided on making pancakes,eggs,sausages,bacon,ham,grits,toast,english muffins,bagels,coffee and hot chocalate. I was finished with almost everything when Harry walked in. My heart skipped a beat,literally. His hair was in all different directions and sleep was still written on his face.

        "Syd! Why did you make breakfast I was going to." I looked at him with my eyes wide and mouth opened a little. I walked over with a smirk ready to tease him.

        "Why are you so upset?You wanted everyone waking up to bowls of cereal?" I smirked again while wrapping my arms around his waist. He did the same to my shoulders and put his head on left shoulder. I felt his breath on my neck.

        "But you rueined the surprise...I was gonna make more than just cereal and put my speacial ingrediant." Please don't say it

        "And what's your 'special ingrediant'?"

        He looked up and had a smile on his face.

        "Love." He said in a baby voice. Oh my god stahp.

        "Okay well maybe next time you get up before me you can make breakfast. Speaking of waking up from sleep, how did everyone get-" I was cut off by peple walking into the dinning room and sitting at the table in front of all the food I made.

        "Hey hey hey! Before you all start making a mess, go and wash your hands please?" The herd groaned and made their way to the bathroom. Soon they all returned to the table. Harry and I already piled  up our plates with food.

        "Syd thanks for the food." I just nodded and told everyone to dig in. 

************************

        Man can these boys eat! I had to make more food after Niall finished half of it.

        So now we were on our way for Christmas shopping with the boys because they insisted on going. Niall and Ashley have been getting really close while I kept my eyes on him. We drove to the mall and it was horrible. Of course the fans noticed them and idmediately came over to ask for autographs from the boys. After that the girls split their ways. We each got tree boys. Ash had Niall ,Luke,Liam. Mira had Louis,Zayn, Michael and I had Harry,Calum and Ashton.

        "Okay boys can we start from the top of my lists? Okay the first place is JC Penny's." We made our way to the end of the mall and entered the store. I grabbed what I wanted to buy while the boys went to shop for themselves. I was in check out when I noticed the boys in the under wear and bra section.

        Really?

        After getting my bags I went over to them and dragged them out of that store. Next on the lists was Victoria's Secret and Pink which was next door to eachother. The boys and I shop at VS for underwear and bras but for clothes we get them from Pink.

        "Um are we suppose to go in there?" Harry asked 

        "Well yeah are. Are you too scared?" Ashton and Calum giggled in the background.

        "NO I just want permission to buy stuff."

        I froze really quick.My breath hitched. Was he buying them for his sister....that's werid even weirder if it was for his mom?

        "Why would you be buying anything in here?And for who?"

        Harry smirked at me and the other two boys.

        "For you." 

        And then he walked off into VS while I went to the thong section. 

        After our journey through VS and Pink Harry ended up with more bags than me.

Ashley's POV

        "Niall do you honestly think Sydney wants a twinkie maker(pun intended for Ashley and Carin).....actually she might good job.Okay ,what do you other boys have."

         Instead of doing all the work I decided to let the guys pick out some things too. And then we were going to go seperate ways after we meet everyone else in the food court. Syd sent me a text not a whiole ago sayong Harry was buying her too much stuff. ANd I could say the same for Niall. He hasn't let me pay for anything and when I took his walllet one of the other boys payed for it.

        "Okay let's just go to the food court and shop for the rest of our stuff online syd? Im so tired"

        "Okay yeah the boys look pretty beat too" She said through the phone.

        "See ya soon Bye!" Then I hung up. I looked over at the guys who were slouching on the benches. 

        "C'mon guys i know youre tired. We're going home." 

        They all slowly got up and started walking towards me and the exit.

*************************

         After leaving the mall and getting Auntie Annies,we were now at home ordering food and picking what to watch on Netflix.We all decided on 'Despicable Me 2'. Niall grabbed some popcorn and went to make that while the girls put out some drinks.I was helping setup the livingroom with blankets and pillows all over our floor.Sydney just came in and started a fire in the livingroom the way the light lit up the room was like it belonged on a tumblr account,not even going to lie about that.

        The boys were upstairs getting their pajamas on for the night. When they came down they were all wearing onesies well except for Harry he was only in some sweats and a t-shirt.

        Mira and Sydney said they were heading up to get their pajamas on as well so I followed them upstairs. When we got in our rooms I decided on a pair shorts and a tank top,the shorts were black and my shirt was hot pink. When I exited my room Sydey and Mira were dressed in sweats and a ank top.

        But Syds shirt was more tight so her boobs were popping out of her bra.....just like that time we were walking the dogs and that guy kept staring at her.(I think only ashley will know about this....)(Sorry) I just told her to pull up her shirt and push down her boobs.The food arrived and we started the movie while lying dow on the floor with blankets and pillows suffocating us.