6

Ashley's P.O.V

        I've never laughed so hard in my life. Everyone backstage was cracking up! Sydney's tweet made everyone at least giggle, she didn't even realize her tweet was up there until she started getting replies from the boys and fans. She looked up and her eyes were so wide and her jaw was dropped.Best day of my life , no lie.

        "OMG Ashley do you realize what just happened!" I was about to answer with something that would embarrass her." People know what my secret sauce is for pizza! My life is on fleek right now!" I thought she was embarrassed...I guess not.

         Paul came over to me and Sydney. "Hey the boys need a mic change can you run this out to them?" Sydney grabbed it and handed it to Liam. While she went out there i made my way over to Calum which he was sitting on the couch on his phone. When he saw me coming he put his phone away

        ." Uhh hey you're Ashley right. It's so nice to have other people backsta-what the?"I turned around and saw Ashton and Harry carrying Sydney on stage. i was about to help until i felt myself being lifted off the ground by Niall and Michael. When we were out on stage I froze because I hate big crowds. Neither did Sydney because she held onto Harry while I did the same with Niall. The way Harry looked at her was so adorable, they have to be together. "Milwaukee say hello to Sydney and Ashley!" Zayn said into the microphone. "Niall and Harry's future baby mama's!" Louis added on. Sydney screamed no while the fans had all different opinions. Harry held Sydney back by the waist so she wouldn't pounce on Louis."Hey i didn't know we were allowed to bring girlfriends? How come I didn't get that memo?" Someone asked, I just shrugged]. We continued on by asking the girls random questions. 

**********************

~Hour and fifteen minutes later~

"You guys were great tonight me and the lads had so much fun out here!Now I want you guys to scream on count of three to show you are the best crowd okay?One!Two!Three!" And I swear I lost my hearing for a few seconds, and Lux started crying and the water bottles were shaking.

        The boys walked off stage talking loudly and sweating all over the place. They were so sweaty and they smelt terrible. They left the room and didn't return for quite some time and came back in fresh clothes and looking fresh. All of them started their way towards me. Harry's facial expression changed when he didn't see Syd." Where's Sydney?Is she okay where'd she go,did she leave?"

        I shook my head and pointed to the couch where Sydney was asleep cuddled up to a throw pillow. Harry smiled and made his way over to her. he crouched down and started whispering something to her. Im surprised  she woke up because it's NEVER that easy to wake up her up unless it's her mom.The both of them made their ways over to the group. They are too cute....But not as cute if me and Niall were together.

"Okay well Syd,we should get back to our hotel-" she interrupted me."Buffalo Wild Wings!Get your stuff together and lets hop out of this place.Lets Go Go Go. I really love 'The Cat And The Hat' show I love how they make Nick and Sally best friends with secret crushes on each other"

I grabbed my belongings." I didn't know they had a thing for each other?" Luke commented. "That's why it's a secret duh! If it wasn't a secret then everyone would know and I would get fired from ..Slytherin.....yeah Slytherin.....I'm tired." We all just looked at her and made our way out of the building

A/N: Yeah I didn't go over this I just wanted to hurry up and update for you Ash. Sorry for the mistakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!