4

Sydney's P.O.V.

I got out of the middle of the road after seeing a spider run across my arm. So right now I'm screaming and freaking out running towards Ashley. " I think I'm going crazy!" Ash looked at me. "Why do you say that." "Well first I fell to the ground and laid there in the middle of the road ,And I swear I saw Sam Smith. So of course we did a duo. Then Chef Gordon Ramsey made my ultimate favorite.....Ramon Noodles he he."

Liam chuckled ,and Harry 'awed' me. "Plus I'm picturing our future hubbies and our kids Godfathers right now! Gosh how can they look so real! Look even a spider climbed om Ni-OH MY GOD THE SPIDERS GONNA EAT HIM ALIVE THEN A WHALES BABY WILL-" Before I could finish imaginary Harry reached out to me. "Whoa calm down love." I looked while putting my hand on his cheek. "Your so adorable, *hmph* to bad I won't ever meet you." My eyes were starting to sweat. " Oh my gosh! Dude don't cry, that is the actual Harry Styles!" There's only one way to find out....( these are incredibly stupid but just go with them) I walked over to Zayn and asked how much his conditioner cost. "know what don't even answer that because it probably costs more than my whole life." Next Liam. After he named the everything on the periodic table it was Nialls turn. " Niall whats the 25th meal for Nando's....including their Friday special" Niall smirked "trick question, there is no 25th meal and their special is everything" to be honest I've never been near a Nando's so i wouldn't know if that's true but check. That was all i needed to convince me. I just froze. "Syd? Whats wrong?" Ashley asked. I grabbed her shoulder to balance myself. "I'm having 12 strokes, 7 heart attacks, and 30 artery flips right now. i think im giving birth to a whale!!" She laughed at my answer, "Well.. you're not." "Well, it feels like it" the boys looked at the driver, which he nodded, then they looked to Liam to Ashley and to Me. So me and Ashley looked behind us as if somebody was behind us? (Durp!) "what? Is there something on my face?" I asked as i felt my face . "Uh..no! The lads and I have decided to give you ladies a ride" Ashley smiled so bright, and i just stood there. "OKAY yeah and i can do a hand stand with my thumb" "we're serious. you guys are really cool and fun-" Louis cut Liam off "and because we need directions..plus you're both pretty smoking" *mental eww* i mean of course im in love with all of them, but they couldn't just call us pretty.. Just pretty? " Um.. Lou? I think that was rude! You ladies are beautiful. Sorry for Louis disrespectful words." Harry said sincerely. Awe!

"Anyways lets go, we need to leave now or else we're gonna be late to our own concert." I'm about to die. That's it, my blood sugar is low, sweating up a storm. Someone is finna get cut. "Syd, you know you just said that out loud?" Well that was..um...um...um...

"Okay lets go instead of waiting here people, were burning daylight now." I started walking away but I heard someone say "God shes amazing" we all got in the car and started driving towards the highway when which was like ten minutes away. 😑