Stardust Crusaders 32

Începe de la început

"Right." Jotaro agreed following you as you waved them goodbye.

The three of you exited the hotel as you three entered a barber shop, making you furrow your eyebrows as you tapped your foot impatiently while the Frenchman was being tended to, humming feeling all comfortable as Jotaro was reading a book about marine biology.

"Hey, should we not get to the police station?" You asked calmly as Jotaro nodded.

"Oh, come on!" The Frenchman chuckled as you rolled your eyes.

"Am man has got to look his best, right?" The barber smiled working on Polnareff's hair. "Jotaro, I am going to keep watch outside. It would be bad get ambushed." You sighed leaving the men on their own, exiting the room.

"Oh right. Excuse me would you put this sword over there?" the silver haired man asked giving the sword to the barber.

"Certainly." The man agreed.

"That thing is a dangerous weapon." Polnareff trailed off as the barber applied the shaving foam. "Anyway, I was rolling around a bit and got kind of dirty. Make this handsome face gorgeous again, will you, Mister Barber?"

"Of course!" the man laughing taking the razor as Polnareff squirmed.

"Ow......Hey watch it! That razor is dull! Sharpen that thing! This is supposed to be the most relaxing part!" Polnareff yelled enraged as Jotaro sighed.

"Good grief. What a prima donna." Jotaro closed his book, understanding why you waited outside as the man sharpened the razor.

"That so? My apologies." The barber apologized while Jotaro napped off you waiting in front of the door, observing the people outside, flirting occasionally getting bored.

Reapplying the shaving foam and shaving the relaxed Frenchman gently.

"Much better. Now that is a shave...." HE sighed dreamily his eyes closed.

"So very.....glad o hear, sir." The barber smirked.

"Très bien! Très bien! Now under my chin too." Polnareff ordered.

"Certainly .Right here...." He smirked holding the blade of the sword under the Frenchman's chin. "....under your chin, yes?"

Slowly opening his eyes, Polnareff stared in shock at the reflection of the mirror.

"Under the chin! Right Polnareff?!" the barber suddenly yelled evilly.

"What?!"

Licking his lips the barber grinned manically:"It is me you fool. The Anubis Stand."

"Now what? I will shave your jaw clean off!" the barber yelled or Polnareff flipped the chair as the sword cut the barber deep in the chest as Polnareff got back on his feet.