She thought about if she should just tell Dumbledore to get this whole thing over with. She already knew Tom was the heir of Slytherin and that he was the reason she killed her parents. It was all clear. The puzzle was finished and the painting dried.

The word'll come out after the ball. She couldn't miss her last year as a normal student, as much as she hated the burden of seeing Tom everyday. She still had Abraxas.

"As much as I enjoy independence as well, I believe this is a paired project. Meaning, you and me working together. Not just us working alone." Tom's voice was prominently heard from the other side of the bookcase.

Lilith's breath hitched as she moved a few books to see Tom's face peering at her through the shelves.

"Tom. It's late."

"I'm well aware of that, Rosenyx."

Her nails tapped against the hardcover book as she lowered her head a bit. Tom's presence had left the other side of the bookcase and suddenly, a figure appeared beside Lilith. Towering and dimming.

"If it makes you feel any better, I completed the potion already. A beautiful batch that'll get us a good grade." Tom's voice was enchanting. Each syllable he sounded out came out bittersweet.

Lilith looked up at Tom. His beauty was no different. It seemed impossible for him to get even more perfect.

His body was like a Greek God. A sculpture they'd worship. Every inch of him was a work of art and all you wanted to do was to feel every part of it. To feel it on your skin, grazing and melting into you.

She set aside her books, having Tom's full attention as he held a satisfied look on his face. He straightened up in his impeccable white button up shirt, hugging his lean body. His right arm extended as he gestured his hand towards Lilith.

"Come with me."

"Why should I trust you?"

"I'd never let you fall in my grip. Not after last time."

"If you're trying to gain my trust, it's not working. You could kill me." Lilith scoffed at Tom's statement.

"Except you've never seen me kill anyone, have you? All of the murders were in your hands." Tom whispered in Lilith's ear, straightening up again with his hand out.

Hating herself for what she did next, Lilith took ahold of Riddle's hand as he led her out of the library and out into the dark, candlelit corridors. The sounds of their steps echoing throughout the halls.

He stopped at a random wall which Lilith remembered to be the Room of Requirements. A large, black door appeared as Tom opened it, pulling Lilith in.

It wasn't like last time at all. It was no loud party house with alcohol from left to right. It was an empty ballroom. Elegant and neat. Candles lit the place as a big chandelier hung from the ceiling. It was all stunning.

A light orchestrated melody played with a sorrow violin part that outshone the rest.

Tom Riddle looked down at Lilith, his hand in hers as he put his other hand on her waist.

"What's all this about?" Lilith laughed, the sudden gesture was completely unlike Tom.

"If we're going to be dance partners, we might as well have a moment of intimacy."

"A moment of intimacy? Is that what you call dancing?" Lilith said as Tom had now placed his hand on her mid to lower back, pulling her closer to his chest.

"If that's what this moment is, then yes. I suppose so." Tom stepped forward as Lilith followed along, moving with his rhythm as the limited space between them made it impossible to focus on anything other than how the other's chest rose with every breath they took.

Tom locked eyes with Lilith, an unbearable tension rising in the empty ballroom as Lilith could almost feel every part of Tom. His touch like electricity, sending a shock throughout her body as she only craved him and his touch more.

She had forgotten they've been dancing from how effortless their moves were. Tom was no amateur at this.

Lilith's heart sunk when she remembered Abraxas.

Her head rested on Tom's shoulder as her face sorrowed. Horrible currents of guilt and regret washed over her, acknowledging who she was with. The one she said she never wanted to remember ever again.

Lilith pulled away slightly, her hands gripping Tom's biceps as she stared into his eyes.

"You're a horrible human, Tom Riddle."

"If I'm so horrible and you're so pure, why do I only crave you more?"