𝟑𝟒. 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

Start from the beginning

On her way out their bedroom, she noticed that all of their clothes were packed and that the bed was now made.

She quickly jogged down the stairs and met everyone in the dining room. They were having a big breakfast and the only person missing was Kafeyah.

" Gahdamn finally! We heard ya' stupid ass sing all em' songs fa' the longest now! I'm hungry girl" Ella complained as Kafeyah went to sit next to Zymeir.

" Aht keep that to yourself i don't wanna hear it" she waved her off  " It's my day so i do as i please" she sarcastically smiled:

If you a bad bitch
And it's your birthday
G'on ahead, fuck it up in the worst way, c'mon

" Bitch you do as you please on a daily" Ella looked at her blankly.

" Ok and?" she raised her eyebrow.

" I'll beat you up, keep on" she cut her eyes at her.

" Ain't gon beat shit" Zymeir mumbled under his breath as he made his and Kafeyah's plate.

" Tuh! I wish you would" she scoffed.

" Wanna find out?" she asked smirking.

" Lemme finish this food first girl"

" Bitches start eatin' and don't know how to act" Ella jokingly mumbled as she made herself a plate.

" What was that sweetheart? I didn't hear. Speak up since you bold" she challenged.

" Ian' say nothin' big boss" she put her hands up.

" That's what i thought" she nodded. " Thank you papa" she smiled as Zymeir placed her plate in front of her.

Her plate consisted in scrambled eggs, bacon, french toast and grits. Of course all in little portion so she wouldn't be overwhelmed.

" Y'all is a hot mess" Nana stated laughing.

Both of the girls looked at each before busting out laughing. They both missed each other and were happy to finally joke around like they used to.

Both Kafeyah and Zymeir quickly said their grace before everyone started eating.

" Papa why all of our clothes are packed?" she asked confused as she put a spoon of scrambled eggs in her mouth.

" Don't worry bout it baby, just eat" he kissed her temple.

Kafeyah quickly cut her eyes at him and nodded.

" So miss Kafeyah girl did you find somewhere to teach yet?" Ella asked as she drank her apple juice.

" I don't know yet, i went up to the school with Angel earlier and right now i'm just waiting to see if i'm accepted or no" she shrugged.

" She's being modest right now. Baby we all know you're accepted, your resume was literally perfect" Angel smiled at her.

" Well i hope so" she chuckled

𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹

20 minutes had passed and they were all done eating. Kafeyah ate half of her plate while Zymeir ate the other half.