𝟑𝟒. 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

Start from the beginning

Kafeyah nodded and snuggled deeper into his neck. She slowly pecked his neck and heard Zymeir groan making her smirk on the inside.

" Hm don't do that baby" he groaned " Cmon let's get you in the shower" he began walking to their connected bathroom.

" You ain't showering with me?" she asked confused as she got down.

" Nah i already took a shower before you woke up. Get ready and meet me downstairs, i already got an outfit planned for you it's on the counter" he pecked her cheek.

Kafeyah looked at him for a few seconds and nodded, she watched him leave the bathroom and began looking at herself in the mirror, she looked a mess.

You a bad bitch
And it's your birthday
G'on ahead fuck it up in the worst way

She then retrieved her phone from the room and pressed shuffle on her Trap/Drill playlist.

She wasn't fully woke yet and if loud music wouldn't be playing she prolly would be going back to sleep by now.

( a/n: ion know bout y'all but this is me asf )

She then took her toothbrush and passed it under water while she mumbled the lyrics of Waterproof by BlueBucksClan.

"In the club breakin' tables like the Dudley Boyz
Got a real side bitch, she from Illinois" she mumbled as she put the toothpaste on her toothbrush and passed it under water again.

Only nigga on my block, Uncle Elroy (Only one)
I keep runnin' through these sacks like The Waterboy (Waterboy)

"Fly as fuck, nigga asked if it's my birthday
In the club with all my niggas, finna horseplay" she rapped as she finally put the toothbrush in her mouth and began brushing her teeth.

High school, was gettin' top in the stairway
Yeah, I just want the top, bad hair day

Sayin' she don't usually do this, what they all say
I ain't fuckin' with these rappers, man, they all gay

She spit the toothpaste out and bopped her head as Posse on Bouldercrest by Gucci Mane came on.

( a/n: Guwop really did his diddy with this album)

"Me and my gang at home away from home
In a all-red Phantom, in the backseat on the phone" she rapped as she grabbed her face wash and put some in her hands.

She then rubbed her hands together til the soap moussed and began washing her face with it.

It's callin' up the posse, it's time to get rippin'
And if they get to trippin', then we shootin' like the Pistons

She rinsed her face with cold water and began undressing on she was done. She cut the shower water on and waited til it was warm to get in.

"Everybody lookin', if you jealous, turn around
These twenty-six inches got us so high off the ground" she mumbled as she got in.

𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹

30 minutes later, Kafeyah was finally done with her concert and was just now getting dressed. She already moisturized her skin with her usual coconut oil and was now getting dressed in the clothes that Zymeir laid out for her.

He chose one of his black basketball shorts that he decided to pair with a black crop top and black 4's.

Kafeyah looked at the outfit in the mirror and nodded her head. She then brushed through her weave and applied lipgloss before leaving the bathroom.