Chapter 25: Is it selfish?

Start from the beginning

Me: You fell for it dumbass.

Nathan: Screw you. I'll get you back next time.

Me: Try me.

I put my phone away and pull Riley closer to me.

Yeah, as long as Riley's with me is enough to make me happy.

-----------------------------------------------

Nathan's P.O.V

It's Sunday morning today and everyone knows me and Riley would be baking together today but look at this! It's 2 p:m already and she has been in Blake's room since morning. That idiot even pays Jack to bring their food into his room. There's no way I'll let him have Riley all for himself. I take out my phone and try to call her again.

She picks up!

" Riley you tra-"

" Hi, Natey."

She tilts her head peeking at me from the stairs. She's smiling widely at me as if she's very happy to see me. " YOU TRAITOR!!!"

She laughs and runs towards me but I back off and cross my arms. I made my best sulking puppy dog eyes and pout. " Awwww Natey I'm soweeyyyy! How bout I make it up to you?" This is exactly what I wanted. I turn my back on her and huff. Thank god none of my brothers is here. They'll surely gonna make fun of me because of the way I act. She wraps her hand around my waist and hugs me tightly.

I really want to give in and hug her back right now but I'm still maddd.

" We'll sleep in the mini-theater tonight! Just the two of us! " You can pick any movie you like!" I like that but I have something else in my mind. I turn to her and kneel to her height and whisper to her ears. " How bout you be my partner in crime today" She looks at me with her eyes wide eyes and shakes her head. I know she won't be agreeing to this. " Then... I'll just stay in my room all day and cry. My little sister doesn't love me anymore. I've been abandoned!" I stood up and slowly walk away.

Come on Riley, grab my handdd and stop me.

I didn't hear anything so I look back at her with the saddest expression I can make but my face immediately drops when I see her face.

" Shit, Riley I'm sorry, please don't cry." She crying loudly while trying to wipes her tears. Sh shit, I didn't know it would turn out this way. Micheal immediately pops out of nowhere. " Oh my god! You always give me a heart attack." Micheal ignores me and takes Riley into his arms. " Tell me what you do to her or I'll feed you only broccoli for two weeks. I gulp in terror cause it happened once when I accidentally push Jack off the stairs and he broke his arms. We were wrestling but clearly is at the wrong place. That two weeks were like living in a nightmare. He makes me eat plain cook broccoli every day... It was horrifying.

I immediately rant out everything to him. After I finish Micheal had that look on his face trying to hold his laugh.

"You guys are like a bunch of kids fighting over a Christmas present. Put yourself in her shoes for a second. We all here heard them singing that song in the morning, surely Blake is on the stage of heartbreak right now. Riley wouldn't want to break your Sunday morning routine together but she also couldn't leave Blake alone while he's in that state. I bet she feels sad that she turn you down today and now you said that she didn't love you anymore while she's trying to make it up to you."

I-I was shocked... I guess I've gone overboard this time. Riley wipes her tears and looks at me with her red puffy eyes and a frown on her face. Shit.

" Riley, I'm so sorry. I know I've been selfish and hurt you. I promise I'll be more understanding." Her lips curve up into a soft smile and throw herself to me knowing that I'll catch her. I hug her tightly and muttered that I love her and she says it back to me.

*click*

Always with that damn camera. I look at Micheal grinning with his new camera. " I just bought it. I'll make sure ill hang this picture on the wall later." He bends down and kisses Riley's forehead then leaves to his bedroom.

We had a room where there's a lot of albums with our family pictures and separates albums for each of us. The room was also filled with a lot of pictures hanging on the wall and ceiling. ( Almost like the one in one direction mv the story of my life ;) ). Micheal's the one in charge of that room. We all help to hang those pictures except Jack.

* ding dong *

Huh, we didn't expect anyone today. I went to take a lock at the monitor near the door. Ah, he's here.

I open the door and step aside.

" FROSTYYY!"