Temporary happiness..!

Start from the beginning

"So, what's it with you?" She asked rolling her eyes.

With a huff I started driving.

It is useless arguing with her!

The drive was silent and then she put the radio on. The music was going on & I was driving while drumming my fingers on the steering wheel.

I am soo happy today!

After months, I have her sitting beside me. Though rolling her eyes at me, glaring at me. But that's fine. Atleast she's there beside me.

Temporary happiness..!

I just shook away all the negative thoughts from my mind and started focusing on the song.

"Can you stop singing?" She asked annoyed.

Pehli dafaa jo hone laga hai
Pehle huaa na kabhi
Mehsoos dil ne jo bhi kiya hai
Lafzon mein keh doon abhi

Pyar ho, jab pyar ho
Har baar ho tumse hi
Pyar ho, beshumaar ho
Har baar ho tumse hi

Tum jo nahi thhe saath toh
Tanha sa tha dil ka safar
Be-khwab hi soti rahi
Jagti rahi meri nazar

Aa paas mere palkon pe rakh doon
Jitne hain sapne sabhi
Honthon pe mere khulne lagi hai
Khwahish thi dil mein dabi

Pyar ho, jab pyar ho
Har baar ho tumse hi
Pyar ho, beshumaar ho
Har baar ho tumse hi..!

She was just looking at me all the while without even blinking her eyes.

I snapped my fingers before her and she turned her head towards the window and turned off the radio with a huff.
"Do you think you will end up giving in if you hear me singing?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Shut up! You were not singing for me. And I am not coming to you again ever." She said focusing on the last word.

"Who said I was not singing it for you?" I asked with a smile and she turned towards me with her eyes as wide as saucers.

"Just shut up & Drive. Otherwise I am
Getting out of the car right now." She said glaring at me and I kept quiet.

But this smile won't leave my face.

Traitor heart of mine!

"Aarav! Stop the car for 2 mins." She said squealing and I stopped on the side.

"What?" I turned towards her confused.

"Just give me a minute. I'll get the cotton candy." She said squealing & got down hurriedly.

"Carefully." I yelled as I saw her crossing the street.

Luckily there were no vehicles on the street. This one's not so busy street.

The smile won't leave her face. She was grinning from ear to ear.

She smiles when she is happy!
I smile when she smile..!

Such a whipped person am I!

I was in my thoughts when I saw her crossing the road and she stopped in between. I frowned looking at her. I stepped down immediately and the moment I saw there was car approaching her but she wasn't paying attention to it.