rivalry

. . . Alright yall I'm getting lazy. Tell me if you want Lila and her sheep in here. Marinette's friends are Kagami, Luka, and Chloe. I'm skipping the usual intro . . .

. . . Marinette POV . . .

I won! I cant believe I won the trip to Gotham. I'm messaging my team.

MariBug:
Guys I won the class trip to Gotham!

Queenie:
I knew you would do it Bug. You are truly amazing.

SnakeBoy:
Great job Melody. We will take care of Paris while you are gone.

Dragon:
Dont stress about a thing Mari. We will be fine the plan you worked out was flawless.

MariBug:
Thank you guys so much! Ice cream tomorrow to celebrate?

Snakeboy:
Yessssssss.

Queenie:
Lol. I'm in.

Dragon:
I shall join you as well.

I smiled and turned my phone off. We leave for Gotham in two weeks. I truly hope Lila doesn't lie as much while in the city of crime. Truly I'm just so happy to have a break from Paris. When we arrive in Gotham our weekend will be spent adjusting to the time difference then we will start our two months of attending Gotham academy.

. . . Time Skip . . .

Me and Chlo are boarding the plane. Lila did try and steal our first class tickets we upgraded with our own money. As MDC the fashion designer I upgraded my ticket to get away from Lila. For our trip we will be staying in dorm rooms. Thank Kwamii I got to choose who I room with.

I really wanted to keep Tikki with me but for the good of Paris kagami is using the ladybug miraculous. When I can I'll teleport there and help out using Plagg. I love having Plagg with me. I got him hooked on doritos instead of camembert. The god of destruction is quite mischievous. Chlo has to keep threatening to separate us.

Anyways I sketched and slept while on the plane. I was surprised when Lila didn't claim that I stole her bag. What is she planning? It was about noon here in Gotham. We all boarded the bus to head to the dorm rooms the school has. The school has dorm rooms for the students when their parents are traveling or for street kids who want to attend this place.

Since Adrein refused to help the teacher that doesn't know english i had too. I dont like Miss B though. Whatever. After that was settled we got to go to our dorm rooms. Mine and Chloe's was the farthest away. Like top floor and end of the hallway. The rest of the class was on the third floor with the teacher.

It didnt take us long to unpack. Today is for relaxing. The tour of the school is tomorrow along with our Gotham buddy who is supposed to help translate for us. We all got one even though Chloe, Adrien, and I dont need one. We are the only ones who know English.

I need fabric, and coffee. My bitter liquid life. I need it. I dont think anyone understands. I need my coffee. Need it. I think I might have said that outloud Chlo is giving me a weird look. "If you need it that badly then lets go." She says. I beam at her appreciation shining in my eyes.

We ran down all five stories to leave. I doubt anyone will even notice we left. We had looked it up on google maps. Coffee first. Starbucks is closest. 5 minute walk tops. "Hey Queenie race you to the coffee place?" She rolls her eyes at me "Bug I ain't in the mood for your childishness. No. We are not racing. Find someone else to compete in your competitiveness." I started pouting. Even Kagami stopped competing with me. She said she got bored. I think she just didn't like losing. I once tried to get her to teach me fencing so we could compete in something she likes but she said no. Not sure why though. Maybe it was to keep me away from Adrein Kwamii knows I don't want to go near him.