SUMMER BAND

. . . Chloe's POV . . .

This is ridiculous utterly ridiculous. It is the last month of school, Mari-bugs parents kicked her out. That lying sausage headed freak! I'm going to skin her alive. Thank the kwami we defeated Hawkmoth a few months ago. Anyways we all live together now. Bug, Viper, Elemental, and me. Jagged stone legally adopted the four of us. He just had to leave for tours and stuff. Anyways we live in this two story house. We refused to get a mansion. I settled because I got a huge closet.

We are going to go on tours with Jagged all summer. He introduced us two weeks ago as his adopted kids. People love us. We hadn't told Jagged about the miraculi so hopefully he won't find out. Mar would be mad if I let that one slip. As his kids, we have kept ourselves anonymous. We wear disguises everywhere when we are with him. Bug made us each custom masks to wear. I love mine, I got her to use real gold instead of yellow as detailing, then the mask itself is black.

Lila is already bragging about knowing us. I convinced Jagged to leave the class alone till the end of thevsummer, when we will reveal our identities. That is what I got him to agree on for Marinette's sanity. God that girl. I dont understand her sometimes. It is like she wants to keep being put down. Maybe she is scared that it won't get better even after we reveal the truth? Maybe she just doesn't want them to ask for forgiveness? Understandable, if they actually mean it she might actually forgive them. They won't have that chance though.

. . .

T
I
M
E

S
K
I
P

. . . Marinette POV . . .

We just landed at our first tour stop. Gotham city. I hope I see Robin, he is my favorite bat. Mainly I love his honesty, and how much he loves animal's. As a fashion designer I hate his costume though. Though I understand it isn't his fault, he isn't the original Robin who picked out the horrid colors. I will chew Nightwing out later, then congratulate him on getting a better fashion taste. If I see red Robin I will get him a coffee or ask how he takes his, maybe he knows a better coffee recipe than me. Oh and if I see red hood, I'll give the person a hug. He needs it.

All of us Stone's, exited the airport. We of course were wearing our masks. People got pics of us, we are going to be staying at Jagged's mansion. His hometown is Gotham afterall. Jagged warned us alot of the dangers of Gotham, and I mean alot. I made my team swear not to reveal our identities to him. I love him dearly but I don't want him to worry about us being heroes. Although now that he is warning us again I feel like he would be less worried knowing that we are heroes. I have the urge to go on a run tonight so. . .

I'm going to go as Multi-Mouse. No one besides Chat knew about that so I should be fine. I'll also bring Kalki with me just in case. I told Tikki to stay here and tell my team that I went out. I also put my pillows under my blanket to make it look like I was sleeping. It is surprising that this still works, the old pillows under the blanket trick. Then I opened and almost shut my window so I could get back in without the breeze in my room being noticeable.

As Multi-Mouse, I could leap really high, a effect from not having a travel like weapon. I practiced as Multi-Mouse before, I was bored, and turns out I can use the jump rope like a whip. I can also shorten it into nunchucks.