Chapter 2edited

I can't help but sigh it's only been a month since school started and I'm already failing my core classes. "Zane you need to apply yourself if you want to pass your classes you have a lot of time to fix this and I believe that if we start working on your grades now and get you the help that you need it will be easy for your to pass this semester" the counselor continues to tell me the same thing again and again for the past to weeks every day she has called me into her office to talk about my grades it's really starting to piss me off. why can't she just drop it already I don't care.

 "Zane I'm gonna assign you a tutor and he will be your tutor for the whole school year or at least until you can show me that you are able to keep your grades at a passing level by yourself" my head snaps in her direction "that's just bullshit you can't force me to get tutor not to mention I don't need one so you can take you I'm gonna assign you a tutor and shove it up your asshole" she slams her hands on the table "Zane Matthews I will not tolerate this behavior get out of my office I will be making a call to your parents about this whole issues I was being lenient and planing on keeping this between you me and your tutor but it seems you wish to do this the hard way" oh shit.

"Zane what is this I hear about you failing your core classes and cussing out the counselor" the minute I walked through the door the yelling started "Zane don't ignore me tell me right now what is wrong with you the grades the bad attitude its all Lucas fault that has to be the reason I don't want you hanging around that boy any more you hear me" here she goes again blaming Lucas letting her jealousy get in the way of my personal life. "mom stop oh my god quit involving me in your personal issues I don't care I'm staying friends with Lucas and you can't do anything about that so drop it" I walk away from my mother as she continues to screech at me.

I wake up to my dad being in my room telling me how things are gonna go from now on. what I mean by that is " Zane stop zoning out on me" I look at my father "sorry dad you were saying" "honey I know you and your mom aren't on the best terms as of late and she can be a bit dramatic but you have to understand she means well" " no dad she doesn't mean well she wants to control my life she always has he's been acting like this since I told I want to dress how I want and the fact that I dyed my hair without asking her permission she hates that she can't dictate my every move like in elementary middle school and junior high" my dad said nothing as he knows it's true he can try but he can't defend my mother's actions for long. "you will meet with your tutor every day after school you mother decided without asking me first that you will be tutored  for three hours minimum  and however long you tutor wants after that three-hour mark passes I'm sorry" " whatever get out so I can get ready for school" 

Zane: hey guys wanna hang out in our bathroom today I'm not in the mood to go to class 

Rachel: hell yeah I'm down

Lucas: count me in 

Angel: sorry guys ill join you guys after lunch and make excuses for all of you

Lucas: why after lunch??????

Angel: i have a test that's 30% of my grade I can't miss that test

Rachel: damn that sucks make sure Michael doesn't know ok?

Angel: nah Michael has a basketball game remember 

arriving at school I quickly rushed to the bathroom "sup Zane so wanna tell me what got you in a pissy mood today" I explain what happened last night and this morning "shit man I'm sorry that happen mean at least my mom doesn't try to make us stop being friends but this sucks" I only nod in agreement the bathroom door squeaks open and in walks Rachel.  she ignores us and starts to pull a blanket out of her bag and lays it on the floor Lucas follows his lead and pulls out two other blankets how he managed to fit two surprises me. I pull out my laptop and some snacks.

we had last minute decided to move everything into the biggest stall so we would be even more hidden just in case someone did decide to come into the bathroom we laid on top of Rachel's blanket and shared Lucas's blanket and my laptop played a movie that I had downloaded from Netflix. slowly but surely we all began to fall asleep.

"hey, wake up hey" I was awaked by soft talking I look up rubbing my eyes to see that Angel had finally arrived. "hey come lay down with us I'm pretty sure these guys pulled an all-nighter and I'm just lazy" Angel chuckled at what I had said and quickly joined our cuddle pile I reached over to my phone and set an alarm to wake us up at the end of the school day.

despite having slept the whole day I felt even more tired as I made my way to the library. I was supposed to meet my tutor in the back left corner. the walk felt so long and when I finally reached my destination I was shocked at who sat at the table I slowly backed up not wanting to catch his attention but it didn't matter in the end "get your ass over here and don't waste my time"  green eyes greeted me when I looked up from the floor not even realizing I had looked down. his eyes seemed to hold me in a place like I had to listen to what he said or he would actually hurt me. I shook my head and walk over to him taking the seat right in front of him. "what the fuck do you think your doing come to sit right next to me now" he left no room for argument and I moved seats. "ok let's start with the class your struggling in the most" he looked me and I realized he wanted me to tell him which class we should start with I rolled my eyes "I don't know math I guess it would be better to get that one over and done with it the most boring class in the world"