16

"Hurt me? Your highness, it's fine I can carry y-" He stopped as your breath made contact with the flesh above his collarbone, your hand at his jawline.

"Sorry, I'm feeling a little lightheaded..." You lied, letting your head fall into his chest as a way of dodging your actual intentions. You dragged your fingertips down the silky skin of his neck, feeling goosebumps form from your touch, "On second thoughts, mind carrying me to my room?"

You could visibly see him gulp as he straightened himself with a stand. He scooped you up after a brief moment of silence, one hand on your bareback while the other between the bend of your knees. Your feet dangled over his forearms, dripping with thick water droplets coated in the pearly white moonlight. Jaeyun had lifted you with no struggle, carrying you whose face was nuzzled against a clean spot on his neck. The sight and proximity made your mouth water but it was only for a few minutes. You could hold off by then, right?

...

The trip was a true test of your patience, you just wanted to go to sleep and be done with this world.

After you had directed Jaeyun to the front of your room you had got off in rush, tapping his shoulder to put you down as he got closer towards the door. You had planned exactly what you were going to say to send him away that night, giving you the confidence and courage to speak up.

"Thank you-"

"You're a vampire aren't you?" He backed you against the door, not even giving you really any time to react. Pinning your hands above your head with a slam he got close and personal, your temptations practically at their peak. You were well aware you needed to be restraint, but was your identity that obvious?

"What are you doing?! P-people might see us, this is highly scandalous." You bluffed with every syllable rolling off the tip of your tongue at the speed of light.

"Answer me! Are you a vampire?" He squeezed harder on your skin, slowing the blood flow to your hands.

"Let go!" You squealed and squirmed with a growing unquenchable thirst for him. You were trying to keep cool upon sensing someone around the corner, fighting his grip in worry and want.

"Answer the question darling."

"No? Stop with this nonsense." You protested, afraid the person you detected nearby could hear the absurd conversation. You were only going to be in this world for a couple of days but that didn't mean you should become the talk of the town.

Jaeyun swung open the bedroom door behind you, pushing the both of you in before shutting it closed with an elbow. But with your hands now free, no one to witness and Jaeyun in front of you, your inner monster rose to the surface.

As soon as the door closed, you shoved him against the wall with no sort of self-control. Bringing yourself back into the position you were in earlier, your teeth were now millimetres away from his pulsing neck. He didn't bother fighting back, leaving you to restrict yourself alone. You simply panted against his skin, desperately suppressing yourself from harming him. You used every nerve in your body to help while your mind told you other things. But the look of his familiar face made you feel guilty. Even if Jaeyun was a supposed stranger, his spirit from the other world still spoke to you.

"I knew it." He muttered to himself so tense yet so relaxed. His fists and jaws were clenched up with his eyelids gently closed. He looked as if he was expecting the worst yet he didn't shove you off.