18

"In the other world, I saw you with Jaeyun. I overheard and saw everything." He scoffed, approaching the bed, "You're a vampire there, aren't you?"

You began to sweat aggressively, remembering the presence of someone around but not considering who it was.
"No? He just falsely accused me."

"Ah... Then you can also explain why drinking Sunoo's blood brought you to the other world."

"How do you know that? Were you listening outside the door just before this?!"

"Before this? You're being suspicious as fuck right now. What were you talking about with Jaeyun?"

"Oh shit... None of your business," You rubbed your face with relief, "I'm not sure why that happened either, Sunoo just knows some witchcraft... I guess."

"Oh? So I should ask Sunoo?" Riki suggested causing your face to go more than pale.

"What are you guys bickering about? Is it that secretive you had to shut the door?" Jaeyun came in with a sliced apple.

"You suspect she's a vampire too right? I saw you two talking outside the ballroom yesterday! I mean I would've followed you two if I was in control of myself. Jaeyun she's a vampire right, she was acting weird in the other world."

"And if I was one, what would be the problem?"

'I don't know... You might kill us?! Why are you even in that world, it makes no fucking sense!"

"Riki chill... I interrogated her, she's just suspicious but she's not a vampire alright?" Jaeyun covered for you, calmly.

"Something's going on here..." Riki squinted at the two of you, "What the hell happened behind that door?"

Nobody answered.

...

The night fell and the boys had returned with no idea as to where Jungwon could be. The mood of the house went stale with the boys tired from searching all day, you in an iffy state and Riki too irritated to talk. What made the situation worse was the forecast of rain overnight and all day tomorrow. You had no idea how on earth Jungwon was doing or feeling but it stressed you out like no tomorrow.

"We couldn't find him at all," Heeseung huffed beside you, "You doing okay baby?" He rested the back of his hand on your forehead. Just like Jaeyun, Heeseung had his moments of provoking you but also moments where he was earnestly sweet.

"Mhm. I'm okay... You okay?" You settled a bit more comfortably on the bed, looking at his tired eyes.

"I'm always good, just waiting for one of the guys to be done in the shower." He professed, "care to join?"

"Heeseung stop it already!" You hit his arm, trying to control blood from rushing to your face

"I was just kidding y/n... You get so flustered easily I can't help it." He gushed, latching onto your hand.

"Well don't joke with a sick girl..." You rolled your eyes.

"Okay okay, I'll stop." He flicked your forehead, " But don't act like you aren't at the slightest bit into me. I could see the love in your eyes when we danced the other day."

"You're just lucky you're some gentleman in the other world, I like him more than this Heeseung."

"We're technically the same person, just admit it and you'll be more than a princess in just one world."

"Heeseung you can shower now." Jay interrupted, nude from the waist up with beads of water in his hair.

"Alright alright, I'll see you tomorrow then. Have a good dream and I know it will be because I'll be there." Heeseung smirked before exiting the room, singing as he left.