13

When both of you entered, you saw Jungwon laying on his bed with his head between his hands with blood oozing out of his wrist and onto his carpet and bedsheets.

"Jungwon!? Can you hear me?" Jay turned on the light and ran to Jungwon who tossed and turned in discomfort.

"I can I was just too weak to get the door or shout," Jungwon mumbled while Jay shook him.

"Jungwon you're so stupid..." Jay shrieked, "Y/N I'm going to get blood from the fridge, just stay put."

When Jay had left the room, you walked over to Jungwon, crouching at the edge of his bed.
"Jungwon w-what's going on? Did you just drink your own blood? I thought you said pig's blood helped!" You clenched your fists together, recalling why vampires would consume their own blood.

"I had no other way to fight the craving for blood y/n... I couldn't go down to the party thirsty for blood... It would've been a disaster." Jungwon's voice quivered as sweat rolled down his forehead, "Animal blood doesn't help with stamina that well..."

Jay burst into the clearing with pouches of dark red liquid, "Drink this, right now." Jay demanded.

"But I-I can't... It's human blood..." Jungwon groaned in pain.

"Is now really the time to refuse it?! Do you want to keep suffering? Jungwon please just drink the goddamn thing." Jay scolded with a frustrated sigh.

You turned away not wanting to look or think too closely at the fact that packs of human blood existed. It took a few seconds before you heard Jungwon gulp down the liquid, the sound of him chugging it making you want to gag.

"There, I drank it for you," Jungwon said while wiping the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand. His face returned to a healthy colour in no time as he sat up easily.

"For me? Jungwon you should be drinking it for yourself! Are you trying to die of malnourishment?" Jay responded furiously.

"I only became a vampire for you guys, if I died like this it wouldn't be my fault." Jungwon raised his voice while still remaining calm.

You turned around to face them both, the empty packaging of blood catching your eyes.
"But Jay's right... You need to drink blood to survive, it's not about whether it's morally right or not."

Jungwon exhaled with grave annoyance, not expecting you to side with Jay.

"And what the hell is going on in here?" You heard a march up the stairs before Jaeyun entered the room, his hair scattered all over the place with his face slightly flushed. It only took him a quick glance around the room for Jaeyun to catch on, "Oh shoot... Jungwon finally back to drinking human blood? I'm proud!" Jaeyun exclaimed a little tipsy, laughing to himself.

"He was in a life or death situation." Jay urged.

"Can I speak to Jungwon in private?" You stood and signalled for Jay with your eyes to get the drunken Jaeyun out of the room.

"Why can't you just say it right hereeeee!" Jaeyun whined before beginning to cry, dropping on his knees, "Is it because I'm here? Do you not like me?" He started acting out cute  gestures while also sobbing uncontrollably.

"You're seriously drunk, oh my god." Jay got up to lift the crying boy.

You and Jungwon exchanged glances before bursting into laughter together as Jay struggled to bring Jaeyun out of the room, doing his best to shut the door behind him.

"Does Jaeyun always cry when he's drunk?" You couldn't help keep giggling even after he was gone; the mood a lot better than it was just a minute ago.