A Ninja?!

"Normal Speech" 

'Private thought' 

"Mind Link Speech"

"Comms"

It had been a few weeks since Snake Eyes helped that girl at the school and he's kept to stopping robberies and muggings while also keeping an eye on the girl, whose name he found out was Artemis Crock. And it just so happens on one of the days that he had been checking up on her did none other than Green Arrow and Batman stop by. Snake Eyes was successfully able to get into the ventilation for the apartment and listen in on their conversation. Artemis's mother did not know that her daughter was going out and playing hero, but more importantly, Snake Eyes learned that Artemis was being invited to a team of young superheroes. This team was mainly made up of sidekicks and was led by Batman himself. Artemis accepted the invite and was told that she was to meet the team tonight.

After learning this Snake Eyes left and went back to his apartment, as soon as he entered his apartment he got a text on his phone that read.

Head to Happy Harbor Rhode Island and protect Dr. Sterling Roquette, she is being hunted by the League of Shadows.

Snake Eyes frowned deeply when the text mentioned the shadows as they were almost the direct enemy of the Arashikage. Then another text came in.

You will find your transportation at 104 Metro St. locker 16

When he read that Snake Eyes immediately packed up his gear and left as he had a 3-hour trip ahead of him as Happy Harbor was over 250 miles away. As Snake Eyes made his way to the location of his transportation he found himself standing in front of a storage unit, specifically storage unit locker number 16. He opened the locker and found a vehicle that was hidden under a tarp, snake eyes went over to it and yanked the tarp off revealing a motorcycle. 

Snake Eyes smiled before climbing onto the motorcycle and starting it up, he listened to the engine roar before putting on his helmet and taking off out of the storage unit and onto the streets

Snake Eyes smiled before climbing onto the motorcycle and starting it up, he listened to the engine roar before putting on his helmet and taking off out of the storage unit and onto the streets. He was flying past everything and was speeding down the highway on his way towards Happy Harbor.

That Night

Snake Eyes had arrived in Happy Harbor that evening and had used his free time to survey the area. Come night time Snake Eyes was prepped and ready for his mission when he received a text on his phone again.

Happy Harbor High School

Once he received the coordinates Snake Eyes was off in a flash boarding his motorcycle and taking off to the high school. Upon arriving he stopped his vehicle about 2 miles away from the destination and made the rest of the way to the school on foot making no sound whatsoever. When he arrived at the perimeter he saw a martian girl and Artemis, in costume, standing watch at the gate, then they were joined by a boy around his age and height wearing a black shirt with a red superman logo on it, combat jeans, and combat boots. He watched them for several minutes as they moved their heads towards each other and seemed like they were having a conversation but they weren't talking.