Exposed

Recap...
"SECTUMSEMPRA!" Aspen yelled out with her wand pointed at Sirus, "right so now that you're taking me seriously, you have two options. 1.let him lay there and die and you guys next but not until after you watch him bleed out to death. Oh, and you will also be forced to kill each other. Orrrr. You can give me all the names of every order member and you're all free to go and ill heal him." Aspen gave them the ultimatum then said, "also i may have forgotten to mention but, you have about 5 minutes before he's dead so I suggest you hurry. Tick. Tock." in a deadly whisper.....

3 minutes later..
"Two minutes left," Aspen said and went back to twirling her wand until she heard her twin's voice. "I know this is your mission but do you really need to do all..this?" Regulus asked pointing at the terrified boys.

"Yes. I do have to do all...this. It was my mission to torture and kill them but why not just torture them if it will give me all the information I need." Aspen said then whispered to Bellatrix with a grin, "ill kill them after." Bellatrix walked over to the guys, "you have one minute left to start talking before he dies so what's it gonna be?" she asked in a low but mocking tone.

"How could you do this to us?! To me?" Sirius struggled to say since he was on the verge of death. "Oh love. Don't take it personally, or do I don't care. But do make sure to remember this, -" Aspen said her voice getting more dangerous as she takes slow small steps towards him. "-This,-" she said pointing to the cage and him on the floor dying. "-all of this. Is your fault." Aspen said with anger in her voice and her face stone-hard looking with her signature glare, before she sharply turned around and walked confidently but slowly back to her spot on an old worn-out sofa. "Have you made your minds up yet? Save poor little Sirius here and expose the order, or let him die and have that guilt haunt you for the rest of your lives.-" Aspen said very focused on the blade she had in hand which she was playing with. She watched the tip of the blade poked her finger just enough so she started bleeding lightly, and watched as a little stream of blood trickled down her finger. Before she broke her concentration and looked up at the distressed boys. "-Mhm?" she hummed, but no one said anything they just looked at her. Bellatrix and Regulus knew she was growing impatient and about to tick, but while regulus was worried Bellatrix was smirking and getting excited about what's about to happen.

"Alright that's it times up!" Aspen said impatiently and storming to Sirius's cell unlocking it and dragging him out. Aspen then slammed the cell door and started to walk off with him to finish him off before she was interrupted.

"OKAY, OKAY...stop..please.." James shouted out, his voice cracking and his eyes watery but no tears, you could see the look of pain in his eyes. Betrayal, hurt, pain, anything and everything bad you could feel he felt in that moment seeing his best friend getting dragged off bloody and in pain, not just by anyone but by his sister.

"Your gonna tell me the names of every order member?" Aspen asked skeptically and slowly turning around before dropping Sirius and crossing her arms. James looked at Sirius then back at Remus and the rat they dared to call friend, before looking back at Aspen and hesitantly saying yes.

"Careful, you're making a deal with the devil loves. If you lie to me I will kill everyone you love or care about one by one then I will kill you but only after you have suffered greatly." Aspen said cruelly and they all knew she wasn't bluffing. They'd all seen what she was capable of.

"I will tell you every one. But first, heal him." James said pointing at Sirius. "Ah ah ah. That sounded like you telling me what to do. Let's get this straight I make the rules you will do what I say not the other way around." Aspen said making James shut up and no one else dared to speak up and piss her off more. "Oh and don't forget I can kill him just as easily as I healed him so if you try to get away with anything.-" Aspen was saying but abruptly cutoff by James. "I said I'll tell you everyone's name in the order. Now please, heal him!" "ugh fine!" Aspen said then walked back over to Sirius and healed him before throwing him back in the cage/cell. "I'll release you all once I get every single member's name.-" Aspen said, "chop-chop mate. Come on, what are the names?" Aspen said walking towards his cell then grabbing the bars and glaring at him as she tilted her head slightly. "Oh come on love. Did you suddenly forget how to speak? Because remember what I said before. And not just Sirius I could harm.-" she said before looking at James and walking to Remus's cell and pointing at him. "-what about him? Or do I need to get someone else to really hurt you? Huh?" Aspen said and emphasizing on really.

*2 hours later*
*James told her all the names and she released them*

-at the Malfoy manor-
"Is the mission complete?" Voldemort asked Aspen who walked in with Bellatrix and regulars following behind. "I didn't kill them, but, hear me out." Aspen said and suddenly Voldemort got very angry and stood up. "YOU HAD ONE MISSION KILL THEM!" he yelled and she just started him not flinching not scared, just waiting for him to shut up. "I SAID HEAR ME OUT! SO SHUT UP AND LISTEN. Please, thank you" Aspen said while everyone gasped and stared in disbelief. Aspen could tell Voldemort was about to say something so she cut him off before he started and explained herself. "I didn't kill them, because after hours of torturing we came to a deal. I save Sirius's life and they give up all the names of every order member. And guess what! It worked not like it wouldn't I did make the plan after all but yeah." then Voldemort seemed to be less angry and more intrigued. "Very good. Your mission was to kill them but you got something better." Voldemort said, "yeah, so here ya go." Aspen said and placed a large parchment full of names in his hand. "How are you sure this is all of them?" Voldemort asked skeptical. "Trust me, I made it very clear what would happen what would happen if he lied or left one name out." Aspen said grinning, "and what exactly what is it you said would happen if you were misinformed?" he asked her as everyone listened. "Oh, I told him I would find everyone he loves and cares about and I would kill them one by one then him but only after he's suffered greatly," Aspen said as if it was normal and something to be proud of, and while it was for her and everyone in that room. To many people outside of that room they would think she's absolutely mad, which to be quite honest isn't wrong.

*to be continued...*